La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Cana
La Hacienda Park is a private estate with an area of more than 2.5 million square meters. The park offers seven different activities in a safe environment.
Your journey starts from the moment you are on your way to La Hacienda Park over the Anamuya mountain. Enjoy the contact with the social environment and stunning mountainous landscapes of Dominican Republic.
A guide from La Hacienda will accompany you during the trip and will introduce you to the the most important actions carried out by Fundación Anamuya. You will get to know how they participate in terms of social responsibility and supporting the development of the environment here.
When you will arrive to La Hacienda Park, our staff will greet you and divide into small groups to carry out the activities in corresponding order. All the visitors to the park will take a part in all of the activities.
What activities are included in La Hacienda Tour?
- Buggies. An exciting adventure on special buggies designed for extreme conditions. Enjoy the surrounding wildlife and refresh in the crystal waters of Anamuya River.
- Horseback Riding. On the best horses in the Dominican Republic, ride through the wild environment of Anamuya. This Spanish horses receive the best cares and kept in the best conditions.
- Safari. In a military track you will explore the coffee and cocoa plantations and sugar canes. Visit a Dominican village, learn about the local population’s lifestyles and enjoy their typical products.
- Zipline. Try the longest zipline in the Caribbean, one of the fastest, and the highest of the island – all of them are at your disposal in La Hacienda Park . Five breathtaking Ziplines crossing two mountains and descending through a magnificent valley.
- Quick Jump. After the fifth zipline you can take the opportunity to go down the Quick Jump. Take a leap of over 20 meters high! But if you won’t dare with this experience, don’t worry – there is also stairs where you can go down.
- Chairlift. The unique chairlift in the Dominican Republic. It will take you to the top of the mountain from where you can enjoy stunning views of the wild nature surrounding Anamuya and the Caribbean Sea.
- Dominican Buffet. Have a taste of the typical food of the Dominican Republic prepared with the best quality ingredients.
Take advantage of the unique opportunity to get 7 entertainment for one price!
La Hacienda Park Program in 2022
We provide comfortable transfer from and to the hotel with an experienced driver and a tour guide. The estimated arrival to La Hacienda Park is around 50-55 minutes after the last hotel is picked up. Your tour guide will provide you with a wealth of information about the Anamuya mountain, the most important actions carried out by Fundación Anamuya and participation in terms of social responsibility and supporting the development of the environment.
Arrival at La Hacienda Park
Once you arrive to La Hacienda Park, the staff will greet you and divide all guests into small groups to participate in all activities in corresponding order. Everyone will have a chance to experience absolutely all kinds of entertainment in the park. It will be a great day full of impressions!
Buggies (40-45 minutes)
An exciting route through the wild nature on buggies awaits you. Enjoy a refreshing swim in crystal waters during the stop by the Anamuya River. Note that the buggies are specially designed for extreme conditions, which will make your trip more comfortable, exciting and safer.
Horseback Riding (40-45 minutes)
Riding the best horses in the Dominican Republic, cross the wild environment of Anamuya and several streams. Be sure that these Spanish horses, Quarter Mile and Appaloosa, are kept here in perfect conditions and receive the best care.
Safari (40-45 minutes)
A military truck will take you through coffee and cocoa plantations and sugar canes. You will visit a Dominican village and learn about the life of the locals and taste their typical products.
Zipline (60-65 minutes)
Get your adrenaline rush and find an exciting experience descending 5 ziplines. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the breathtaking wild nature while crossing 2 mountains and a beautiful valley as you zip down. Take a chance to try the longest zipline in the Caribbean - more than 1 km long, the highest of the island - with a 200 m slope from its highest point, and one of the fastest - reaching a speed of over 70 km/h.
Quick Jump (5 minutes)
After your zipline adventure the Quick Jump will awaits you. Take a leap of over 20 meters high. if it's too extreme for you, there are stairs from which you can descend.
Chairlift (15 minutes)
Enjoy the incredible views of the wild environment surrounding Anamuya and the Caribbean Sea while your chairlift ride from the base to the top of the mountain. This is the first chairlift in the Dominican Republic. Then you can descend the mountain in the same chairlift or with the Ziplines once you reach the top.
We offer an exceptional buffet where you can taste a country’s typical gastronomy: Dominican pumpkin soup, Dominican meat soup called Sancocho, fish with coconut sauce, or typical rice pudding. All dishes are prepared with the best quality ingredients.
La Hacienda Park Excursion Details
- Approximate pick-up time: 7:15 AM (depends on your location)
- Duration: full-day excursion
- Free entrance for children under 90 cm in height
- Pregnant women can only take a part in the Safari ride and enjoy the buffet
- People with more than 114 kg, or with a waistline of more than 107 cm are not allowed to participate in the Ziplines and the Horseback riding experience
- Minimum height for Zipline, Quick Jump and Horses – 120 cm; minimum height for Buggies – 110 cm
- You can use cameras and mobile phones during all the activities except the Quick Jump, Ziplines and Horseback riding
- To drive a buggy you must be over 18 years old! A valid driver’s license will be requested
- The use of the helmets is mandatory in all of the activities
- Minors are not allowed to do any activities without an adult
- What to bring: comfortable footwear, change of clothes, swimwear, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, money
What is included in this tour?
- Comfortable hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- All of the activities
- All necessary equipment with first class quality
- Tasting of typical products: coffee, chocolate, sugar cane
- Free drinking water throughout the excursions
- Beach stop
- Traditional Dominican food buffet (drinks are not included)
Additional Information About
La Hacienda Tour
- There is an area with special activities and games for all the children that can’t or don’t wish to do the activities with the adults
- You may purchase the photo of your activities in the park
- There is a permanent medical care service in La Hacienda Park
Polaris & Zip Line & Horse Ride at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $199 Read more
Polaris VIP Ride & Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $169 Read more
Buggy Tour & Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $139 Read more
Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $89 Read more
La Hacienda Park – Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Buggy Tour & Zip Line & Horse Ride at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $169 Read more
VIP Extreme Slingshots Ride in Punta Canafrom $349 Read more
VIP Polaris Ride & Horseback Riding at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $169 Read more
Adventure Buggy Tour & Horseback Riding at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $139 Read more
Buggy Tour at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $89 Read more
Polaris VIP Ride at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $139 Read more
Extreme Slingshots Ride in Punta Canafrom $239 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Massage and SPA
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $80 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña Spa Natural Center in Punta Cana, the DRfrom $110 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage on the Beach – Punta Cana, Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
Muscular Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA Center in Punta Cana, DRfrom $100 Read more
Sea Shell Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA in Punta Canafrom $125 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2022from $65 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion. Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Swimming with Dolphins in Punta Cana – Top Adventure 2022 (50 minutes)from $149 Read more
Coco Bongo Show & Disco Punta Cana – Night Club Party 2022 No Dress Code!from $85 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more