Amazing meal plans & Chef for your best vacation in Punta Cana
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation! All menu items here are subject to slight changes by the chef on the day due to the availability of products on the island at the time. Meal plans include breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, and dinner.
Our meal plans are customized for any number of guests with any food and diet preferences. Prices here are per person per day for groups of 6 guests or more, given that all people have the same plan and dishes (except vegetarians). Contact us for customized rates offered for smaller groups.
- The price for children of 3-12 years old is $10 less for all plans.
- Outside visitors are charged for the same food plan at the same rate.
- Three (3) days minimum – in order to book your meal plan, because for meal plans we need to make a lot of preparations. If less than three days we’ll buy your groceries for you and charge 15% on top of the receipt. You can order the same meals.
- Shopping for your meal plan is done once per week: produce, groceries, and drinks are bought once per week, upon the menu approval by the chef and the guest. “Going to the supermarket for something else” is not included in the price of the meal plan.
- Please, make sure you choose the daily main course and specify your preferences in advance so that we can buy everything you need for your customized meal plan. Last-minute changes of the meal plan and the main course are subject to the availability of produce and the capacity of the chef to prepare a new course of the produce bought for your plan in advance.
- The menu details and meals are to be explicitly specified by the guest in advance, at least 3 days before the provision of service. Otherwise, the meals chosen are subject to appropriate substitution depending on the availability of produce.
- Only one main course per day is to be chosen by the guest. For example, you can choose either fish or pork for the main course. The chef will do his best to consider all your preferences when preparing side dishes and snacks.