Apartments for Rent in Punta Cana – Ocean View Paradise8 guests3 bedrooms4 beds3 baths
This three-bedroom apartment for up to 8 people is located in a real tropical paradise – on the famous Bávaro beach! Enjoy a panoramic ocean view right from your private terrace. The apartment is located on the second floor (in a three-floor building), has a fully equipped kitchen, 3 bathrooms, a living room and access to the Los Corales beach.
Cafes, restaurants are situated in only a few minute walking distance. Spend an unforgettable vacation in one of the best apartments of the Super Host!
The below suggested rules for hospitality were compiled based on input from leading hospitality companies either directly or from their public announcements around the safe, healthy and responsible reopening of hotels to the public. The rules also take into account World Health Organisation (WHO) and the US’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. The objective is to ensure that rules are in place across all relevant functions with an increased focus on health, safety and social distancing guidance which travellers will need and expect.
- Developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention and a special cleaning and disinfection plan
- Implemented protocols and guidelines for staff safety and health, including health checks for staff
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules
- Cashless payment available
- All surfaces are regularly cleaned
- Our cleaning staff works only with face masks and gloves.
If you are seeking for your place in the tropical paradise, you have already found it! It is a cozy and fully furnished apartment full of natural light, with impressive views from the balcony and the windows, three bedrooms (2 with king-size beds and 1 with a queen-size bed) and three bathrooms (3 showers). Upon request, we can provide an air mattress so that up to 8 people can comfortably stay at the apartment. You will also have fresh linen, towels, shampoo and shower gel.
A fully equipped kitchen provides you with everything you may need for cooking (kitchen utensils and plates, a microwave oven, a fridge, a stove, and a coffee maker). There is a BBQ on the balcony: spend time with your family or friends, enjoying a tasty meal and wonderful ocean views!
- Fully furnished 3-bedroom luxury apartment with AC, and 3 bathrooms (showers + toilets)
- Linen and towels, which are provided individually to each guest mentioned in the reservation
- Potable water, hot water
- Shampoo and shower gel
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Cozy living room, balcony with BBQ
- Internet and TV from the best provider
- Fascinating ocean view
- Beachfront apartment
- The ocean is a few steps from your apartment
- Parasols and chaise lounges on the beach
- Support by Super Host 24/7, organization of excursions, transportation and events
- Possibility to order daily or one-time cleaning for extra charge
- Possibility to order chef services for extra charge
- Possibility to order maid’s services (cooking and cleaning) for extra charge
We are always available to answer any questions you might have. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. We will be happy to help you book transportation from and to the airport, as well as excursions, shopping and other services. Cleaning and/or chef services can be provided for extra charge.
The check-in will be done by me or my assistant. We will provide you with all the necessary information, give you useful advice about what to do and where to go – you will know everything about the best places to visit.
Take advantage of our personalized service – send me a message! I am always online to answer your messages. Please, add my apartment to the list of your favorite apartments. This way, it will be easy for you to find this unique apartment.
Other things to note
- We are proud of the unique location of this apartment: right on the world-famous Los Corales beach, near cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. This location offers all you need for a comfortable stay!
- Please, take into account that ELECTRICITY IS PAID EXTRA. During your check-in and check-out, we will collect the data together and show you the difference that should be covered. We charge 18 pesos per 1 kilowatt. You pay only for what you consume.
- Some photos of the apartment in the photo gallery were made by a professional photographer with the professional camera: illumination and color tones may be slightly different from the real ones.
- Objects in some photos from the gallery may differ from the objects you will find in the apartment: we regularly change linens, décor and equipment so that you feel comfortable.
- We are not responsible for temporary power and water cuts in the building, but we do our best to contact tech personnel and maintenance and fix the issues as soon as possible.
- Excursions, transportation and other services provided by the Super Host on your request are paid separately.
- Please, mind that it is prohibited to produce noise that may bother your neighbors, listen to loud music and have noisy parties at night. If you want to organize some special event, please, let me know beforehand.
- We fumigate the apartment regularly to avoid any inconveniences that may be caused by local mosquitos, cockroaches and other insects. However, we are not able to separate you completely from the local fauna. Please, let us know if you encounter any insect in the apartment: we will take additional measures. Thank you for understanding.
- Any alteration or cancellation of the reservation are carried out strictly in line with Airbnb policies. Please, make sure you are aware of the applicable rules to avoid possible inconveniences.
- We provide towels in base of the number of the guests you mentioned in your reservation. Changing of linens and towels is paid extra. If the reservation is longer than 4 days we provide extra set of fresh linens and towels, which we keep in the wardrobe for your use.
During check-in we kindly ask our guests to pay $300 deposit. During check out, after we checked the difference, we are returning it to the guests
Undoubtedly, the primary advantage of the apartment is its location on the popular Bavaro beach where you can find bars, cafes, restaurants. The apartment is right on Los Corales beach, in the heart of Bavaro.
Here, you can not only have a good time on the white-sand beach, but also have a dinner in one of the excellent restaurants and cafes, drink cocktails in local bars, indulge in tasty fruit at fruit kiosks and shopping, and practice diving a few steps away from the apartment. Is not it what you are looking for in Bavaro?
Near the apartment:
- Huracan beach club
- Soles Beach club
- SPA and massage
A few steps away from the apartment:
- BAM supermarket
- Irina grocery store
- Citrus fusion restaurant
- Fruit stalls
- Taíno restaurant, bar and casino
- La Bruja Chupadora restaurant and bar
There are many taxi services in the district. You can also ask us to order transportation or rent a car for you. We are happy to organize any activities for you on your request. Please, mind that all additional services are paid extra.
In a short walking distance from this apartment:
- 0 minutes to the ocean
- 2 minutes to the volleyball field on the beach
- 25 minutes to the gym
- 3 minutes to the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops
- 25 minutes from the Punta Cana international airport (PUJ).
- 5 min drive to a golf course
- 5 min drive to a casino
- 10 min drive to the San Juan shopping mall (Kids and family activities)
- 10 min drive to the Coco Bongo disco club
- 25 min drive to Punta Cana Village and Playa Blanca beach
- 25 min drive to Macao beach (surfing, amazing photos, beautiful beach)
- 30 min drive to Cap Cana residence and beach
- 30 min drive to Dolphin Explorer (Kids and family friendly)
We are always happy to organize transportation for you. Just send me a message!
- Hair dryer
Bedroom and laundry
- Bed linens
- Cable TV
- Babysitter recommendations
Heating and cooling
- Air conditioning
- Smoke alarm
Internet and office
- Dedicated workspace
- WifiAvailable throughout the listing
Kitchen and dining
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverwareBowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- BBQ grill
Shampoo Essentials Washer Heating Carbon monoxide alarmThe host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property. Private entrance
Meal Plans & Chef
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $85 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $70 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $90 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion. Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Countryside Horseback Ridingfrom $89 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admission + Sunshine Cruisefrom $179 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
4-Hour Fishing Experience on Sherlock 39 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $629 Read more