Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradise
Close your eyes and imagine yourself resting on the snow-white beach, with the crystal turquoise sea water touching your toes and the coconut palm tree casting a shade on your face… Open your eyes: It is all true! Welcome to Punta Cana Saona Island – an authentic Caribbean paradise and the largest island of the Dominican Republic!
We provide you with an opportunity to visit this famous island and enjoy its beauty, practice snorkeling, as well as try refreshing coconut water! Moreover, we stop at a precious natural Blue Lagoon where you can observe wonderful creatures of nature – sea stars. You will be treated to a Traditional Dominican Lunch and free beverages onboard the boat. Transportation from your hotel or any pick-up point in Bavaro/Punta-Cana is included.
Saona Island Excursion Program
We provide pick-up/drop-off from any hotel of Bavaro/Punta Cana touristic zone and take you to the port from where your Caribbean paradise adventure starts. We usually pick you up at about 7.00 a.m., depending on your location.
Enjoy the ocean breeze and crystal turquoise water of the Caribbean sea on your way to the island.
Blue Lagoon and Sea Stars
See one of the most wonderful creatures of the submarine world - sea stars, inhabitants of the Blue Lagoon where we stop for you to snorkel and swim.
Traditional Dominican Lunch
Treat yourself to the Traditional Dominican Lunch, including the most famous local dishes made of chicken and fish.
Swim and snorkel in the crystal turquoise water, chill on the white beach, drink coconut water, buy local souvenirs, and feel like a star on Punta Cana Saona Island!
Saona Island Excursion Details
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Approximate pick up time from your hotel or pic-up point: 7.00 AM (depends on your location)
- Duration: 9-10 hours
- Maximum number of participants: it is a group excursion, with the max participants being about 30-40 people
- What to bring: swimming suit, sun protection cream, sunglasses, towel, photo camera, hat, good mood, cash for tips.
- Unique swimming and sightseeing experience.
- Comfortable transportation, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included.
- Traditional Dominican lunch is included.
- Unique swimming and snorkeling experience
- Opportunity to party aboard the boat with free drinks and good music
- Opportunity to visit one of the most famous Caribbean islands
- Free Traditional Dominican Lunch
- It may be very hot and sunny aboard the boat and on the island, so take a hat and sun protection cream with you.
- If you suffer from seasickness, make sure to take the necessary medication.
Book your excursion to Saona «Caribbean Paradise» now!
Massage and SPA
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $85 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $70 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $90 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion. Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Countryside Horseback Ridingfrom $89 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admission + Sunshine Cruisefrom $179 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
4-Hour Fishing Experience on Sherlock 39 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $629 Read more