Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admission
This is an unforgettable experience for everyone who wants to live a real adventure in the tropical paradise of Scape Park! Scape Park Punta Cana excursion will make your day!
By the way, the Scape Park features the most exciting attractions in the area: zip-line, cave expedition, transparent Hoyo Azul lagoon, cultural sights and many more. Have fun at Scape Park’s attractions and eat a delicious all-inclusive buffet lunch between the activities. The excursion includes transportation from any Bavaro/Punta Cana hotel. Scape Park Full Admission package is what you are looking for!
Scape Park Excursion Details
- Enjoy Scape Park in Punta Cana on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Approximate pick-up time from your hotel or pick-up point: 8 a.m.
- Excursion duration: 7 hours (+about 30 minutes for transportation)
- What to bring: sport footwear, comfortable clothing, swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, towel, sun protection cream, cash/credit card (to buy souvenirs), good mood
Scape Park. What’s included?
- Comfortable two way transportation. The tour includes pick-up and drop-off from any hotel or area of Bavaro/Punta Cana in modern buses with air conditioning and expert drivers
- Amazing 7 Quality Scape Park Attractions included: Zip-line Eco Splash, Saltos Azules, Iguabonita Cave, Hoyo Azul, Cultural Route, Cave Swim, Exotic Animals Experiances. Details below
- Access to Kids Playground (Eco Kids Village: from 2 to 12 years old)
- Beach Getaway (drinks for extra charge). Private Beach Club. Non-motorized watersports
- Dominican buffet lunch
Scape Park Main Attractions
Zip line Eco Splash
Feel the adrenaline and enjoy the sensation of flying through a canopy of trees as you speed through a circuit of twelve zip lines along an amazing cliff, that end with a refreshing water splash!
Jump from our Mabo rope, soar the skies in our Macuya Swing, zip and thrill in our monkey bar! And ride our water hammocks that take you speeding and splashing in these refreshing waters surrounded by ancient caves and impressive waterfalls
Meet the wonders that lie beneath the earth! Explore the vast underground network of chambers and tunnels while admiring in awe the extraordinary geological formations this impressive cavern has to offer
Hoyo Azul Eco Tour
Discover a hidden cenote and enjoy the most impressive turquoise waters nature can offer. This exotic journey will bring you face to face with the Caribbean’s amazing eco system
Slip away from the ordinary and enjoy a journey that’s packed with entertainment, filled with nature, and bursting with culture! In this nature walk you will be able to see real life replicas of the homes of the ancient Taino Indians, the Spanish conquistadors, the African slaves and the Dominican peasants
Dive into this mystical underground spring and live the genuine sensation of swimming in these invigorating waters, previously used by the ancient natives for sacred rituals
El Rancho, Parrots Island, Iguanaland, Serpentarium, Monkey Islands, Mini Horses, Goats and Sheeps, Mare & Foal
- Enjoy the most famous Scape Park’s activities on the same day. Have much fun!
- Visit one of the most beautiful areas of Cap Cana and Punta Cana
- Photo packages by professional photographers (are available for additional charge)
- Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk do not have access to some activities
- Pregnant women do not have access to some activities
- Cameras, selfie sticks, drones, video equipment and pets are not allowed
Book your Scape Park Full Admission Package now!
Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $89 Read more
Dino World at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $59 Read more
Adventure Plus at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $139 Read more
Adventure Activities at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $109 Read more
Super Adventure VIP at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $179 Read more
Polaris VIP Ride at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more
Buggy Tour at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $89 Read more
Buggy Tour & Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more