Condo for Rent in Punta Cana – Stunning Ocean View – Oreuga10 guests4 bedrooms4 beds4 baths
Chat with our Consultants!
Relish your stay in this unique beachfront condo with a wonderful ocean view, 4 bedrooms, a spacious terrace, fully equipped kitchen.
It is a perfect place for up to 10 guests. Located right on the Bávaro beach! You will have a great time with your family and friends!
Take advantage of all the benefits of the service provided by SuperHost!
The below suggested rules for hospitality were compiled based on input from leading hospitality companies either directly or from their public announcements around the safe, healthy and responsible reopening of hotels to the public. The rules also take into account World Health Organisation (WHO) and the US’ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. The objective is to ensure that rules are in place across all relevant functions with an increased focus on health, safety and social distancing guidance which travellers will need and expect.
- Developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention and a special cleaning and disinfection plan
- Implemented protocols and guidelines for staff safety and health, including health checks for staff
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules
- Cashless payment available
- All surfaces are regularly cleaned
- Our cleaning staff works only with face masks and gloves
AMAZING FACT: This beautiful 2-level beachfront condo is located on the 5th and 6th floors, and its stunning views of the ocean were filmed 9 times by different film companies and organizations!
This spacious and fully furnished beachfront condo has an equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms (3 with king-size beds and 1 with a queen-size bed), a living room, and a terrace on the roof equipped with chaise lounges with sunshades and BBQ!
Each room features air-conditioners and comfortable furniture. Bedrooms have access to bathrooms with a toilet and a shower.
A living room adjacent to a kitchen features a wooden table for 6 people. Enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchen with a two-chamber fridge. The living room boasts a coziness and the atmosphere inspired by the ocean view: take something to eat and spend time with family or friends on a large sofa.
- Fully furnished 4-bedroom condo with air-conditioned rooms, 4 bathrooms, and toilets
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Spacious living room, terrace with BBQ, roof with chaise lounges
- Hot water, potable water
- Internet and TV from the best provider
- Breath-taking ocean view
- The building is right on the beach
- The ocean is a few steps from your condo
- Parasols and chaise lounges on the beach
- Support by Super Host 24/7, organization of events and excursions
We are always available to answer any questions you might have. Don’t hesitate to contact me on any question. We will be happy to help you to book transportation from and to the airport, as well as excursions, shopping, and other services. Chef services can be provided for an extra charge.
The check-in will be done by me or my assistant. We will provide you with all the necessary information, give you useful advice about what to do and where to go – you will know everything about the best places to visit.
Take advantage of our personalized service – send me a message! I am always online to answer your messages. Please, add my condo to the list of your favourite condo. This way, it will be easy for you to find this unique condo.
Other things to note
- We are proud of the unique location of this condo: right on the world-famous Los Corales beach, near cafes, bars, restaurants, and shops. This location offers all you need for a comfortable stay!
- Please, take into account that ELECTRICITY IS PAID EXTRA. During your check-in and check-out, we will collect the data together and show you the difference that should be covered. We charge 20 pesos per 1 kilowatt. You pay only for what you consume.
- Some photos of the condo in the photo gallery were made by a professional photographer with a professional camera: illumination and color tones may be slightly different from the real ones.
- Objects in some photos from the gallery may differ from the objects you will find in the condo: we regularly change linens, décor, and equipment so that you feel comfortable.
- We are not responsible for temporary power and water cuts in the building, but we do our best to contact tech personnel and maintenance and fix the issues as soon as possible.
- Excursions, transportation, and other services provided by the Super Host on your request are paid separately.
- We fumigate the condo regularly to avoid any inconveniences that may be caused by local mosquitoes, cockroaches, and other insects. However, we are not able to separate you completely from the local fauna. Please, let us know if you encounter any insects in the condo: we will take additional measures. Thank you for understanding.
- Excursions, transportation, and other services provided by the Super Host on your request are paid separately.
- Please, mind that it is prohibited to produce noise that may bother your neighbors, listen to loud music, and have noisy parties at night. If you want to organize some special events, please, let me know beforehand.
- Any alteration or cancellation of the reservation is carried out strictly in line with Airbnb policies. Please, make sure you are aware of the applicable rules to avoid possible inconveniences.
- We provide towels in the base of the number of the guests you mentioned in your reservation.
During check-in we kindly ask our guests to pay $300 deposit. During check out, after we checked the difference, we are returning it to the guests.
Undoubtedly, the foremost advantage of this condo is its location on the popular Bávaro beach, as well as near bars, cafes, restaurants. The condo is right on Los Corales beach, in the heart of Bavaro.
Here, you can not only enjoy the pastime on the white-sand beach, but also have a dinner in one of the excellent restaurants and cafes, drink cocktails in local bars, indulge in tasty fruit at fruit kiosks and shopping, and practice diving a few steps away from the condo. Is not it what you are looking for in Bavaro?
Near the condo:
- Huracan beach club
- Soles Beach club
- Bamboo beach club and restaurant
- SPA and massage
A few steps away from the condo:
- BAM supermarket
- Irina grocery store
- Citrus fusion restaurant
- Fruit stalls
- Taíno restaurant, bar, and casino
- La Bruja Chupadora restaurant and bar
There are many taxi services in the district. You can also ask us to order transportation or rent a car for you. We are happy to organize any activities for you on your request. Please, mind that all additional services are paid extra.
In a short walking distance from this condo:
- 0 minutes to the Atlantic ocean
- 2 minutes to the volleyball field on the beach
- 20 minutes to the gym
- 3 minutes to the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops
- 25 minutes from the Punta Cana international airport (PUJ)
- 5 min drive to a golf course
- 5 min drive to a casino
- 10 min drive to the San Juan shopping mall (Kids and family activities)
- 10 min drive to the Coco Bongo disco club
- 25 min drive to Punta Cana Village and Playa Blanca beach
- 25 min drive to Macao beach (surfing, amazing photos, beautiful beach)
- 30 min drive to Cap Cana residence and beach
- 30 min drive to Dolphin Explorer (kids and family-friendly)
We are always happy to organize transportation for you. Just send me a message!
- Body soap
- Cleaning products
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Shower gel
Bedroom and laundry
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Clothing storage
- Drying rack for clothing
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Room-darkening shades
- Cable TV
- Babysitter recommendations
- High chair
Heating and cooling
- Air conditioning
- Portable fans
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
Internet and office
- WifiAvailable throughout the listing
Kitchen and dining
- Barbecue utensilsGrill, charcoal, bamboo skewers/iron skewers, etc.
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dining table
- Dishes and silverwareBowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Wine glasses
- Laundromat nearby
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- WaterfrontRight next to a body of water
- BBQ grill
- Beach essentialsBeach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
- Outdoor furniture
- Patio or balcony
Parking and facilities
- ElevatorThe home or building has an elevator that’s at least 52 inches deep and a doorway at least 32 inches wide.
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Host greets you
Heating Carbon monoxide alarmThe host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property.
Meal Plans & Chef
Basic PlanSilver PlanGold PlanVegetarian PlanBreakfast Plan
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $80 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña Spa Natural Center in Punta Cana, the DRfrom $110 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage on the Beach – Punta Cana, Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
Muscular Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA Center in Punta Cana, DRfrom $100 Read more
Sea Shell Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA in Punta Canafrom $125 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Swimming with Dolphins in Punta Cana – Top Adventure 2023 (50 minutes)from $149 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
This place was amazing and well worth the price. We had 4 couples staying there and it felt plenty spacious. The view was incredible. We couldn’t get enough of it. The location was great. You could walk to a few different places to pick up some groceries and there were plenty of options for restaurants. Vasiliy and Nika were great at responding and helping us if we needed anything or had any questions. We used their service to pick us up at the airport and I would highly recommend that because they know how to get to the place, which tended to be a bit tricky. We used Uber to get around everywhere else and that worked out great. The beach was nice and peaceful and there were always plenty of chairs. I would highly recommend this place.
Nice spot for a dream vacation
Right on the beach! Book this place now. It was perfect and has beautiful views. Vasiliy and his team were ready to assist. We did use transportation from airport to Airbnb, and Uber to the airport. After large tip, which the Uber drivers are not shy about asking for, it came to about the same price. So I would book transportation through Vasiliy again. Would recommend walking to some of the further restaurants and avoid the surged pricing of the beach restaurants.
awesome place great customer service
It was amazing stay definitely will stay again if The opportunity presented itself. All issues was handle swiftly by our great host
Had a great time an would go again
Really nice place. I didn't stay here long but I'm planning to comeback and stay longer. Everything was good. There's pizzeria, restaurants and bars really close to this place.
First and foremost this was the best experience I had with an Airbnb. Vasiliy and his team were the most welcoming and attentive host I’ve had. The Airbnb looked amazing and you can tell it was well cleaned. I mean I can honestly go on and on about all the amazing things they did for us and how nice they were. Very quick communication, exceptional service and an Airbnb that even the pictures you see don’t do justice to!
Clean and nice place. Comunicación with Sergio was good. I will definitely go back.