Punta Cana Vacation Rentals
Show filtersShow categories
Luxury Villa Waterfall – Golf Class, Meal Plans & Chef, Private Pool, BBQfrom $1491 night Read more
Condo for Rent in Punta Cana – Stunning Ocean View – Oreugafrom $497 night Read more
Punta Cana Condo for Rent – Private Retreat on Los Corales Beachfrom $223 night Read more
Apartments for Rent in Punta Cana – Ocean View Paradisefrom $215 night Read more
Event Venue for Rent in Bavaro Beach, Punta Canafrom $2000 night Read more
Private Villa at Punta Cana Resort & Club for Rent – Pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, Maid, Private Cinema Roomfrom $674 night Read more
Quiet and Cozy Family Apartments for Rent – Directly on the Bavaro Beach, Punta Canafrom $159 night Read more
Cozy 1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent in Bavaro – a Few Steps from Los Corales Beachfrom $79 night Read more
Modern Apartments for Rent in Playa Coral – Just in Front of Bávaro Beach, Punta Canafrom $323 night Read more
Villa in Bavaro, Punta Cana – Amazing 6 Bedroom Villa a Few Steps from the Beachfrom $359 night Read more
Private Ocean View Apartment for Rent in Punta Cana, the DRfrom $147 night Read more
Unforgettable 3BR apartment for rent – on Los Corales Beach, DRfrom $162 night Read more
Elite Gated Private Centric Apartment for Rent in Punta Canafrom $136 night Read more
Besaida – Cozy Apartment with Jacuzzi and Pool in Cocotalfrom $101 night Read more
Safe and Secure Private Studio for Rent – Right on the Bavaro Beachfrom $109 night Read more
About the Punta Cana area
Without a doubt, a vacation in a warm country by the ocean will help you recharge your batteries. So, when choosing a place to stay, finding a better option for this than Punta Cana is quite difficult. For many years, Punta Cana has been the most popular Caribbean resort town, hosting around 4 million foreign tourists annually.
Incredible white sand beaches and turquoise waters are what always make tourists’ jaws drop. In addition, luxurious service, plenty of entertainment, a tropical atmosphere, and Dominican hospitality make guests come here again and again. Punta Cana is a little paradise where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea. Be sure that this place, in reality, will turn out to be the one you had on your computer splash screen for many years.
What are the best activities in Punta Cana?
- Stunning beaches. Well, you probably already know that Punta Cana is best known for its amazing beaches. There are many beautiful ones, but we want to recommend two of them. The first one is Playa Bavaro which is the main beach of a town, be sure you will not be bored since there are the best activities right on the beach. Also, we would like to recommend you Macao Beach, which is the perfect one for watersports in the Punta Cana area.
- Samaná Peninsula. This is a small paradise that takes your breath away. Despite its small size, you will find plenty to do there. There is the famous El Limon waterfall, which can be reached through the tropical forest. Moreover, there is an opportunity to go to the waterfall on a horse.
- Redonda Mountain (Montaña Redonda). No doubt, this is the best activity if you enjoy hiking and being active during a vacation. Trust us, the mind-blowing view from the mountain is definitely worth spending a few calories climbing the mountain. Moreover, taking this excursion with us, you also get an opportunity to visit Macao Beach, which we have mentioned before.
- The underwater world of the Dominican Republic is unique, so you need to see everything with your own eyes. Almost every beach can offer you snorkeling, kayaking, and scuba diving.
- Saona Island. This is one of the most popular excursions in the Dominican Republic, and we absolutely understand why. Saona is a state-protected nature reserve located off the southeast coast of the La Altagracia province of the Dominican Republic. Once there, it is difficult to realize that you are not in a fairy tale, but such a place really exists. As a fact, the world-famous Bounty Chocolate commercials were filmed right on the white sand beaches of Saona Island.
Advantages of renting a villa
or private apartment in Punta Cana
One of the main advantages is a clear difference from the hotel system. When renting a villa or apartment, you get complete freedom and privacy. You do not need to deal daily with a mass of people who queue for a sun lounger or at a free table to eat. Moreover, you can feel absolutely safe when staying in our rentals since all our properties are located only in secure and private locations.
Thus, you have a new home for a certain period, where you have a great opportunity to enjoy the privacy and tropical nature in the backyard of the villa, for example. In addition, you can be sure that features such as a beautiful view will be visible from any of our places you decide to stay.
Average prices for vacation rentals
in Punta Cana, the DR
As you already know, Punta Cana is the most popular resort town in the entire Dominican Republic. That is why there is a large selection of villas and apartments for almost any budget. When renting, you should always take into account the fact that the price you usually divide with the number of people who live with you. Therefore, this is a fairly profitable offer.
So, the prices for villas in Punta Cana usually range from US$ 250 to US$ 5000 per night. Also, we need to mention that most villas have maid services included, the swimming pool and other amenities such as a jacuzzi, terrace, balcony. Additionally, the prices for renting an apartment in this area range from US$ 60 to US$ 546 per night.
How to save money when booking with us?
- Save up to 15%. You can save money booking through our website since you book directly with the owner. The reason for this is that other booking platforms usually charge a fee.
- Save up to 35%. There is one more opportunity to book cheaper with long-term rentals. You can stay in a luxury villa longer and pay less money.
Our additional hospitality services
- Transfer options. For even more freedom, a private transfer is ideal. You do not have to run around looking for a minibus or haggle with taxi drivers about the price. Our company has options like an airport transfer that will pick you up and take you directly to your villa, or you can rent a car.
- Maid & Chef services. These services will save you from unnecessary household chores, as you do not have to clean and cook. Moreover, in many villas, maid service is already included. And our private chef will daily delight you with the best dishes, adhering to the menu you have compiled.
- Our company can also offer you many activities and excursions that will make your trip more filled and memorable. With us, you can visit the best places that will show you all the beauties of the Dominican Republic.
Why should you book with our team?
Through many years in the Dominican market, we have gained a lot of experience and knowledge that has helped us take a leading position in the rental industry. We are always happy to get any feedback from our guests to keep getting better.
Our main goal is to leave our guests satisfied with their stay in our villas and apartments. That is why we provide accommodation only in closed and safe areas. We are in touch with our guests throughout their stay and are always ready to help with any questions. Book with us if you want to be sure of reliability and get an unforgettable experience of your stay in Punta Cana!
Frequently Asked Questions
about Punta Cana
1. Is Punta Cana safe?
Yes, Punta Cana is considered the safest place in the Dominican Republic and one of the safest in the whole Caribbean. Nevertheless, as in any country, you should keep your eyes open in remote areas. Do not walk alone in unknown districts at night. Also, you should avoid motorcycles since locals drive them dangerously. So, we recommend you rent a car with a driver or just take excursions with a transfer.
2. What is the best month to go to Punta Cana?
In our opinion, all months are good for visiting since it is warm here all year round. Despite this, the best time is probably when the high season goes away. So, it is during spring.
3. What province is Punta Cana in?
Well, Punta Cana is located in the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic – La Altagracia. Moreover, this is the leading province in terms of tourism in the Dominican Republic.