Whales in Samana – Top Excursion 2021
Samana is a legendary peninsula famous for its bay which once a year becomes home for humpback whales who come here for breeding. This wonder of nature is an absolute must for everyone who visits the Dominican Republic during the high season. Kids and adults, men and women, everyone is empressed with fantastic mating games which can be observed during Punta Cana whales watching excursion in Samana bay in February and March.
Whales in Samana Excursion Program
Departure from the pickup point
We provide pick-up/drop-off from any hotel or area of Bavaro/Punta Cana and transportation in modern buses with expert drivers, accompanied by a professional multilingual guide.
The Samana Bay is one of the largest estuaries in the Caribbean and is an important sanctuary for humpback whales. Observe the beauty of Samana bay and see humpback whales (whales can be seen only in February and March, subject to whales' mood :-))
Explore one of the most famous Caribbean islands and discover its biodiversity, enjoy the beach and the sea.
Whales in Samana Excursion Details
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Approximate pick up time from your hotel or pick-up point: 6.30-7.00 a.m.
- Duration: 10 hours.
- What to bring: closed shoes, comfortable clothing, swimming suit, photo camera, sun protection cream, good mood.
- The Traditional Dominican Lunch, soft and alcoholic drinks are included.
- Comfortable Transportation, from and to any Punta Cana/Bavaro Hotel in air-conditioned buses – two way.
- Bacardi island and El Limon waterfall (a visit to El Limon is included, but remains subject to your choice).
- Explore the diversity of famous Bacardi island and Samana bay.
- Watch humpback whales.
- Free drinks and the Traditional Dominican Lunch.
- The excursion is very long, so make sure you sleep well the night before.
- The excursion is not recommended for people with heart or back problems.
- Pregnant women or people with physical disabilities should not participate in this excursion.
Book your unique Samana whale watching experience now!
Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $89 Read more
Dino World at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $59 Read more
Adventure Plus at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $139 Read more
Adventure Activities at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $109 Read more
Super Adventure VIP at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $179 Read more
Polaris VIP Ride at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more
Buggy Tour at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $89 Read more
Buggy Tour & Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more