Punta Cana Condo for Rent – Private Retreat on Los Corales Beach8 guests3 bedrooms3 beds3.5 baths
This spacious, two-level ocean view condo for rent on the seashore, with three bedrooms, a balcony, and a terrace is a perfect place for a vacation with your family or friends. The ocean view apartment for rent hosts up to 8 people (3 beds + 1 double air mattress upon request). A fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, Wi-Fi, inflatable pool, and TV are included.
The apartment is located two steps away from the famous Los Corales beach. Take advantage of the superb service provided by the Super Host!
The below suggested rules for hospitality were compiled based on input from leading hospitality companies either directly or from their public announcements around the safe, healthy, and responsible reopening of hotels to the public. The rules also take into account the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. The objective is to ensure that rules are in place across all relevant functions with an increased focus on health, safety, and social distancing guidance which travelers will need and expect.
- Developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention and a special cleaning and disinfection plan
- Implemented protocols and guidelines for staff safety and health, including health checks for staff
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules
- Cashless payment available
- All surfaces are regularly cleaned
- Our cleaning staff works only with face masks and gloves.
A spacious ocean view condo for rent is full of sunlight and ocean breeze. It features two levels and three bedrooms (there are 3 beds in total: 2 king-size beds and 1 queen-size bed). Two bedrooms with private bathrooms (shower + toilet) are located on the lower level, and the third bedroom is located on a higher level. We provide you with a double air mattress upon request so that up to 8 people can have a comfortable stay in the apartment.
A cozy and illuminated living room features a soft sofa and a TV. A fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for cooking (a stove, a microwave oven, a coffee-maker, a toaster, a blender, and a fridge). A large wooden dining table by the window is the best place to enjoy your meal and a marvelous view of the ocean.
Start your every morning with a cup of coffee, enjoying an ocean view from your private terrace, or go to the beach and have a refreshing dive into the Atlantic ocean. Parasols and sun loungers are reserved for your apartment on the beach.
- Fully furnished 3-bedroom apartment with air-conditioned rooms, and 3 bathrooms (showers + toilets)
- Linen and towels
- Potable water, hot water
- Shampoo and shower gel
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Spacious living room, terrace with BBQ
- Internet and TV from the best provider
- Breath-taking ocean view
- Inflatable pool
- The building is right on the beach
- The ocean is a few steps from your apartment
- Parasols and chaise lounges on the beach
- Support by Super Host 24/7, organization of excursions, transportation, and events
- Possibility to order daily or one-time cleaning for an extra charge
- Possibility to order chef services for an extra charge
- Possibility to order maid’s services (cooking and cleaning) for an extra charge
We are always available to answer any questions you might have. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. We will be happy to help you book transportation from and to the airport, as well as excursions, and other services. Cleaning and chef services can be provided for an extra charge.
The check-in will be done by me or my assistant. We will provide you with all the necessary information one day before your check-in, give you useful advice about what to do and where to go – you will know everything about the best places to visit.
Take advantage of our personalized service – send me a message! I am always online to answer your messages. Please, add my apartment to the list of your favorite apartments. This way, it will be easy for you to find this unique apartment.
Other things to note
- We are proud of the unique location of this apartment: right on the world-famous Los Corales beach, near cafes, bars, restaurants, and shops. This location offers all you need for a comfortable stay!
- Please, take into account that ELECTRICITY IS PAID EXTRA. During your check-in and check-out, we will collect the data together and show you the difference that should be covered. We charge 18 pesos per 1 kilowatt. You pay only for what you consume.
- Some photos of the apartment in the photo gallery were made by a professional photographer with a professional camera: illumination and color tones may be slightly different from the real ones.
- Objects in some photos from the gallery may differ from the objects you will find in the apartment: we regularly change linens, décor, and equipment so that you feel comfortable.
- We are not responsible for temporary power and water cuts in the building, but we do our best to contact tech personnel and maintenance and fix the issues as soon as possible.
- Excursions, transportation and other services provided by the Super Host on your request are paid separately.
- Please, mind that it is prohibited to produce noise that may bother your neighbors, listen to loud music, and have noisy parties at night. If you want to organize some special event, please, let me know beforehand.
- We fumigate the apartment regularly to avoid any inconveniences that may be caused by local mosquitos, cockroaches, and other insects. However, we are not able to separate you completely from the local fauna. Please, let us know if you encounter any insects in the apartment: we will take additional measures. Thank you for understanding.
- Any alteration or cancellation of the reservation is carried out strictly in line with Airbnb policies. Please, make sure you are aware of the applicable rules to avoid possible inconveniences.
- We provide towels based on the number of guests you mentioned in your reservation. Changing of linens and towels is paid extra. If the reservation is longer than 4 days we provide extra set of fresh linens and towels, which we keep in the wardrobe for your use.
During check-in, we kindly ask our guests to pay a $300 deposit. During check out, after we checked the difference, we are returning it to the guests.
Please, note that due to curfew we are not allowed to make a check in after 9 pm
Undoubtedly, the foremost advantage of this apartment is its prime location on the popular Bavaro beach, near bars, cafes, and restaurants.
Here, you may not only enjoy the pastime on the white-sand beach, but also have dinner in one of the excellent restaurants and cafes, drink cocktails in local bars, indulge in tasty fruit at fruit kiosks, and practice diving a few steps away from the apartment. Isn’t it what you are looking for in Bavaro?
Near the apartment:
- Huracan beach club
- Soles Beach club
- Bamboo beach club and restaurant
- SPA and massage
A few steps away from the apartment:
- BAM supermarket
- Irina grocery store
- Citrus fusion restaurant
- Fruit stalls
- Taíno restaurant, bar, and casino
- La Bruja Chupadora restaurant and bar
You can always ask us to order transportation or rent a car for you. We are happy to organize any activities for you on your request. Please, mind that all additional services are paid extra.
In a short walking distance from this apartment:
- 0 minutes to the ocean
- 2 minutes to the volleyball field on the beach
- 3 minutes to the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops
- 25 minutes to the gym
- 25 minutes from the Punta Cana international airport (PUJ).
- 5 min drive to a golf course
- 5 min drive to a casino
- 10 min drive to the San Juan shopping mall (Kids and family activities)
- 10 min drive to the Coco Bongo disco club
- 25 min drive to Punta Cana Village and Playa Blanca beach
- 25 min drive to Macao beach (surfing, amazing photos, beautiful beach)
- 30 min drive to Cap Cana residence and beach
- 30 min drive to Dolphin Explorer (Kids and family friendly)
We are always happy to organize transportation for you. Just send me a message!
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
Bedroom and laundry
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Room-darkening shades
- Cable TV
- Babysitter recommendations
Heating and cooling
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
Internet and office
- Dedicated workspace
- WifiAvailable throughout the listing
Kitchen and dining
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverwareBowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- BBQ grill
- Beach essentialsBeach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
- BackyardAn open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Patio or balcony
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Paid parking off premises
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Host greets you
Meal Plans & Chef
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $85 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $70 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $90 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion. Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Countryside Horseback Ridingfrom $89 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admission + Sunshine Cruisefrom $179 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
4-Hour Fishing Experience on Sherlock 39 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $629 Read more