Yachts Charter and Boat Rentals in Punta Cana
Show filtersShow categories
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2022from $69 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admission + Sunshine Cruisefrom $179 Read more
4-Hour Fishing Experience on Fortuna 42 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $690 Read more
Saona Island Private Tour – From Punta Cana to Saona Excursionfrom $750 Read more
Private Catamaran in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Exclusive Snorkel & Sail Adventure 2022from $990 Read more
Private Speed Boat Tour from Punta Cana – Saona Island & Palmilla Beach Excursion, 2022from $1399 Read more
Saona Island Private Tour – VIP Catamaran Excursion from Punta Cana, 2022from $1999 Read more
4-Hour Fishing Experience on Sherlock 39 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $629 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – VIP Paradisefrom $880 Read more
3-Hour Snorkeling Experience On Sherlock 39 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $419 Read more
6-Hour Fishing Experience on Sherlock 39 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $789 Read more
3-Hour Snorkeling Tour on Fortuna 42 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $449 Read more
6-Hour Fishing Experience on Fortuna 42 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $840 Read more
Luxury Yacht Charters Experience in Punta Canafrom $4875 Read more
Punta Cana private yacht rental – Luxury boat for rent up to 12 peoplefrom $11539 Read more
Punta Cana Boat Rental – Luxury Charter Yacht Up to 15 Personsfrom $4810 Read more
Renting a trip on board a yacht in 2022
Luxury, comfort, pleasure, yachting – these words have long become synonymous! Who at least once did not dream of taking a trip on board a yacht? Renting a yacht in beautiful Punta Cana is not only an exciting journey but also the opportunity to stay in both popular and secret places.
Holidays on a yacht combine freedom of communication with the possibility of privacy, freedom of movement with the ability to refuse to move at all, and exquisite comfort with an active lifestyle. Plunge into the world of the most exciting travels!
Places for yacht renting in the Dominican Republic
It should be noted that the local infrastructure for yachting is quite developed. You can rent a yacht in Punta Cana, La Romana, as well as in ports that are located both within the capital, the city of Santo Domingo, near the international airport, where most tourists arrive from abroad and throughout the Dominican Republic.
Features of renting a yacht in Punta Cana
The temperature of all the territory of the Dominican Republic allows you to relax here all year round, but tourists who are interested in yachting should go here in the winter. The sea at this time is quite warm and calm, the predominantly measured east wind is the trade wind, so sailing on a yacht will be comfortable and predictable.
Renting a yacht during your vacation in Punta Cana is a great opportunity to admire dolphins and whales splashing at the sides of the ship during the winter-spring period, photograph incredibly beautiful sunsets and sunrises over the Caribbean Sea, and also just swim, sunbathe and enjoy life.
A person who does not have sufficient knowledge or experience to manage a yacht has the opportunity to book an individual tour and ride along the islands on an excellent vessel with a professional team.
Popular Yachting Destinations in the DR
When renting a yacht in Punta Cana, you can visit the following places of interest:
- Casa de Campo. The most luxurious tourist complex in the Dominican Republic is Casa de Campo. It has its own harbor and a respectable yacht club, but you can enter the territory only with a special pass.
- Cabarete. The second popular place that young people have chosen is the small town of Cabarete in the north of the Dominican Republic, which is the complete opposite of the pretentious Casa de Campo. This settlement does not sleep day or night, and its residents and numerous guests have access to a variety of entertainment – diving, windsurfing, cycling tours through the picturesque mountains and, of course, yachting.
- Isla Catalina. The uninhabited island of Catalina has the best conditions for snorkeling. The island houses the Living Maritime Museum, unique in its essence, consisting of the remains of the Cara Merchant, commanded by the formidable Captain Kidd.
- Isla Saona. Tourists who have a yacht at their disposal are simply obliged to visit the island of Saona and get to know its inhabitants. The marine life of this corner of the Dominican Republic is amazing: here you can admire the majestic stingrays, amazing starfish, giant turtles, and other representatives of the fauna.
- Santo Domingo. Do not believe those who claim that the Dominican Republic will be boring. What is the capital of Santo Domingo worth, offering entertainment for any taste and budget. It is also recommended to visit the colorful islands of Cayo Levantado and the exotic Los Haitises National Park.
Benefits of chartering a yacht in Punta Cana
Most people probably want to own their own yacht. You do not need to buy this transport, because there is a service for renting a yacht in the Dominican Republic. And here are its main advantages:
- Affordable price. If millionaires have their own water transport, people with average and even low incomes can rent it. You can share the cost of the service with friends, family or colleagues. So you can have a good time and save money.
- Renting a yacht, you can do extreme sports. This transport helps scuba diving and skiing. In this case, surfing is also available.
- You can rent a yacht for a specific tourist destination and explore the interesting sights of the Dominican Republic. This may seem even more exciting to you than a regular excursion.
- Fascinating sensations should also be considered. Walking on a yacht helps to overcome the water element. Such a trip will bring many unforgettable events and pleasant experiences.
- Yachts take up less mooring space than other boats. It will be easier for you to moor in the marina, and cheaper as well.
Organization of an event on a yacht
You can not only rent a yacht in Punta Cana but also organize a holiday! For example, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, etc. It is the main advantage of getting such a service. You can also rent a yacht for a romantic evening with your loved one. Thanks to a joint trip, you can diversify your free time.
Royal sunsets over the Caribbean deserve special admiration, with which few things in the world can compare in beauty. Thoughtful and organized yachting can become the best period of every person’s life, the time that you will remember with warmth until the end of your days.
Frequently Asked Questions
about Yachts Charter in Punta Cana
1. How much does it cost to rent a yacht in the Dominican Republic?
The price for renting a yacht in the Dominican Republic depends on your budget, the number of people, the number of days (you can often get a good discount if you rent a yacht for more than one day), the rental location, etc. For example, yacht charter in Punta Cana is one of the cheapest with a large selection of boats. Prices start at $3,000 for one day and go up to $22,000.
2. Can I take my yacht to the Dominican Republic?
Sure. However, take care ahead of time of ports of entry, passports and visas if you need them, proof of ownership of the yacht and permits, border and quarantine restrictions. More information can be found here.
3. How much does it cost to rent a yacht in Punta Cana for a week?
On average, the price for a week of renting a yacht in Punta Cana ranges from $15,000 to $100,000. Much depends on the luxury of the yacht, your preferences, the number of people, etc.
4. Do I need a license to rent a yacht in Punta Cana?
If you are chartering a yacht in Punta Cana with a skipper, then you do not need a license. If not, then you must have an ICC license. Without it, you can get not only problems but also large fines.
5. Which places provide the best yacht rentals in Punta Cana for groups?
If you are a lot of people, the best place to rent a yacht in Punta Cana will be agencies for renting real estate, excursions, and other services. Like ours, by the way. If you rent at a hotel, the price may be inflated several times. We are in direct contact with the owner of the yachts, so we can make the best price offer, as well as organize an event on the yacht.
6. How much does it cost to charter a super yacht in Punta Cana?
The price for a luxury yacht charter in Punta Cana starts from $50,000 and can reach $1,000,000 per week. Additional costs are also paid.
7. How do I get from Punta Cana to Saona?
To get from Punta Cana to Saona, you can rent a yacht, catamaran, or boat. The trip will take about 1.5 hours. We can offer ready-made tours for you, which include drinks, lunch, boat rental, and more. Take a look at this private speed boat tour, for example.
8. How do you get to Catalina Island from Punta Cana?
Catalina Island can only be reached by boat or yacht. Travel time takes about 1.5 hours. For this, we recommend ordering a ready-made tour or renting a boat. For example, we have a tour from Punta Cana to Catalina with a yacht, lunch, drinks. For more privacy, you can rent an individual yacht or boat, but it will cost more.