Private Saona Island Excursion
Close your eyes and imagine yourself resting on the snow-white beach, with the cristal turquoise sea water touching your toes and the coconut palm tree casting a shade on your face… Open your eyes: It is all true! Welcome to Punta Cana Saona Island – authentic Caribbean paradise and the largest island of the Dominican Republic!
We provide you with an opportunity to visit this famous island and enjoy its beauty, practice snorkeling, as well as try refreshing coconut water! Moreover, we stop at a precious natural pool where you can observe wonderful creatures of nature – sea stars.
Why is this excursion different from cheaper versions? Because it is private! Instead of the catamaran with 30-40 people on board, you will enjoy a trip on a private boat, in your small company, with quality soft and alcoholic drinks. Transportation from your hotel or any pick-up point in Bavaro/Punta-Cana is included. The excurison is for up to 6 people. (Up to 8 people can be taken on board upon previous agreement: extra pax = $75/pax).
Private Saona Island Excursion
We provide pick-up/drop-off from any hotel of Bavaro/Punta Cana touristic zone and take you to the port from where your Caribbean paradise adventure starts. We usually pick you up at about 7.00 a.m., depending on your location. You will be transported in a private air-conditioned minivan
Enjoy the ocean breeze and crystal turquoise water of the Caribbean sea on your way to the island. As part of this Private Saona Island excursion, you will be transported in a private boat.
Natural Pool and Sea Stars
See one of the most wonderful creatures of the submarine world - sea stars, inhabitants of the Blue lagoon where we stop for you to snorkel ans swim.
Swim and snorkel in the crystal turquoise water, chill on the white beach, drink coconut water, buy local souvenirs and feel like a star on Saona Island!
Private Saona Island Excursion Details
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Approximate pickup time from your hotel or pic-up point: 7.00 AM (depends on your location)
- Duration: 11-12 hours
- Maximum number of participants: 8 people
- What to bring: swimming suit, sun protection cream, sunglasses, towel, photo camera, hat, good mood, cash for tips.
- Unique swimming and sightseeing experience.
- Comfortable private transportation, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included.
- Traditional Dominican lunch is included.
- Unique swimming and snorkeling experience
- Private bus and boat
- Opportunity to visit one of the most famous Caribbean islands
- Free Traditional Dominican Lunch
- It may be very hot and sunny aboard the boat and on the island, so take a hat and sun protection cream with you.
- If you suffer from seasickness, make sure to take necessary medication.
Book your private excursion to Saona now!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Massage and SPA
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $85 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $70 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $90 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion. Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Countryside Horseback Ridingfrom $89 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admission + Sunshine Cruisefrom $179 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
4-Hour Fishing Experience on Sherlock 39 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $629 Read more