Buggy Tour at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Cana
Do you love extreme, speed and adventures? Have a lot of incredible varieties of emotions during the best Buggy Tour in Punta Cana! A unique route at Bávaro Adventure Park in the Dominican Republic! Visit Cabo Engaño, the easternmost cape where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean. An exclusive track in an abandoned mine!
Bávaro Adventure Park in Punta Cana is the perfect place for those who are seeking adventures in the area of Bávaro and Punta Cana. The park covers an area of 44 ha! There is 5.5 km of ecological trails where among the untouched nature there are new entertaining attractions for anyone.
This is a great place for active family vacations and for couples – the largest park area in Punta Cana, the Jurassic park with full-sized mechanical dinosaurs, 15 different attractions: segway, zip line, Dino World, climbing garden, bungee dome and many more… And one of the most popular packages of all the children and adults at Bávaro Adventure Park is Buggy Tour!
Join our Park Rangers! Learn about butterflies, orchids, cactus and dozens of different tropical fruits! Moreover, you will see iguanas and turtles!
After activities with lots of adrenaline and emotions, there is nothing better than visiting our waterfall pool! Relax, have a cold drink and enjoy the sounds of the waterfall!
So, do you still want to make your stay in Punta Cana the most unforgettable and full of adventure? Don’t miss this opportunity, book our Buggy Tour now!
Buggy Tour Program
We provide comfortable transportation from all Bavaro and Punta Cana hotels in modern buses with expert drivers.
Enjoy the experience of driving along the coast, with unique views and feeling the breeze of the Caribbean Sea. Visit Cabo Engaño, the easternmost cape where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean!
Waterfall Pool, Eco Tour & Lunch
Finally, after the activities, enjoy this amazing waterfall pool with more than 400 square meters, eco-tour and very tasty Dominican lunch!
Buggy Tour Details
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Approximate pick-up time: 7.30 am/10.25 am/11.25 am/12.30 pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- What to bring: digital or a printed voucher, light and comfortable clothing, sport closed shoes for activities, towel and bathing suit, sunscreen protector, additional change of clothes, cash or credit card for souvenirs, pictures, snacks and drinks, tips, lockers
What is included?
- Round trip transfers from your hotel to the park
- Free drinking water throughout the park
- Buggy tour
- Waterfall pool
- Dominican Village
- Eco Tour
- Dominican Lunch
- 1 helmet protection per person
What is not included?
- Bandanas and google lens
- Pictures, tipping, souvenirs, drinks, and snacks
- Additional consumption
What is not allowed?
- To use cell phones and/or cameras
- Wear hats, caps, bags or purses
- Wear flip-flops
Special rules and notes for Buggy Tour
- Transfer available at extra cost for: Bayahibe (US$ 10p/p); La Romana (US$ 20p/p); Juan Dolio/Boca Chica (US$ 30 p/p)
- For all customers, we have available lockers for storage with a USD$ 5.00 refundable deposit
- We don’t recommend to perform certain activities to people who suffer any disease like coronary, cardiovascular, heart failure, respiratory or physical injury, balance and/or vertigo problems, panic attacks, overweight, among other conditions that prevent it from participating safely in the activities
- We don’t recommend certain activities to pregnant women
- Maximum attention capacity of 80 adventures per hour
- The driver must be over 18 years old! A valid driver’s license will be requested
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum height is 130 cm
- You can choose the attractions of the package upon arrival
- Throughout the park, you can find free hydration points with potable water
- A thrilling off-road experience
- No public roads and maximum security
- Lunch included
- Attractions may be temporarily closed without prior notice! It may happen because of weather conditions, maintenance or other reasons
Book now the Buggy Tour to make your vacation in Punta Cana unforgettable!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Massage and SPA
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $50 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $1 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $90 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $89 Read more
Dino World at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $59 Read more
Adventure Plus at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $139 Read more
Adventure Activities at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $109 Read more
Super Adventure VIP at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $179 Read more
Polaris VIP Ride at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more
Buggy Tour at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $89 Read more
Buggy Tour & Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more