Santo Domingo City Tour
The city of Santo Domingo is the capital of the Dominican Republic and its historical center. The city boasts an impressive historic area – the Colonial City (Ciudad Colonial) with numerous touristic sights.
Santo Domingo City Tour is an excursion for all history lovers and those who want to feel the authentic Dominican atmosphere. You will explore all remarkable attractions of the Colonial City, enjoy a buffet lunch, and learn a lot about Dominican history and culture.
Santo Domingo City Tour Program
On the way to the capital, the guide will give you some information regarding the island and the Dominican culture, history, food, music and much more.
Los Tres Ojos Cave
Enjoy Los Tres Ojos (Three Eyes) - a natural park with three water caves and beautiful rocks. In one of those caves, Jurassic park episodes were shot. The site is currently one of the most visited tourist attractions in the country. You will enjoy exploring the caves and, before continuing our trip, you can use bathroom facilities and a cafeteria to buy a drink.
Once in Santo Domingo, explore the most popular city attractions, such as Columbus' Lighthouse, the First Cathedral of America, the Columbus square, National Palace, monument of Columbus, and other touristic sites. You will be impressed by Columbus' Lighthouse - a beautiful monument created in 1990 in memory of the end of 500 years of colonization of America, as well as by the National Palace, which is a copy of the United States Capitol. You will spend about 3 hours walking around the Colonial City, so put on comfortable footwear.
Santo Domingo Excursion Details
- Sunday, Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Approximate pick-up time: 7 a.m.
- Duration – 10 hours (depending on traffic)
- What to bring: sunglasses, sun protection cream, photo camera, comfortable shoes, for women: headdress and clothing that covers arms and knees to visit the First Cathedral of America, extra money for shopping, good mood.
- Comfortable transportation in an AC bus
- Professional guide
- Entrance to Los Tres Ojos Park, Visit to the Colonial City, Entrance to the Alcazar of Columbus, Entrance to the Cathedral, Entrance to the Lighthouse of Columbus
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Unique Historical Experience
- Los Tres Ojos (The Three Eyes) – is one of the most famous tourist attractions of the country
- The trip leaves great impression and memories
- It’s a long trip
- Traffic jams may make the trip a bit longer than expected
- There may be many people on this excursion and around tourist attractions
Book your unique Santo Domingo City Tour now!
Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $89 Read more
Dino World at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $59 Read more
Adventure Plus at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $139 Read more
Adventure Activities at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $109 Read more
Super Adventure VIP at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $179 Read more
Polaris VIP Ride at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more
Buggy Tour at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $89 Read more
Buggy Tour & Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more