C202 Florisel – Beach Lovely Apartment2 guests1 bedroom1 bed1 bath
Chat with our Consultants!
Florisel is a gated beachfront community. The apartment is located in few steps from the beautiful private beach.
* Private beach, beach chairs and thatch umbrellas at our guest disposal.
* All amenities, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, bakery and more within 5/10 minutes walking distance.
Apartment in a gated community on Los Corales Beach, steps to the sand, fully furnished and equipped with all appliances, bed linen, beach and bath towels.
* Private beach, beach chairs and thatch umbrellas at our guest disposal.
* Private Beach
* Beach Loungers
* Thatch Umbrellas
* Free Internet WIFI
* Access to Washing Machine
* Roof top Caribbean style with table and chairs.
* Once you arrive to the apartment, Gricel will deliver you the keys and will show you the apartment.
Other things to note
* The electricity is included up to US$2 day. The exceeded consume, if applicable, must be paid cash at checkout. (Price per kW, 20 Pesos (or US$0,40).
* Upon arrival to the apartment you have a welcome kit, until you have time to buy your favourite products at the grocery store that is 5 minutes walking. It contains: Shampoo and body shop for one day, 2 toilet paper each bathroom, dispenser with drinking water, 4 doses of coffee, some sugar, some paper napkins.
No need for a car.
* The beach is stone throw from the apartment.
* In a few meters, within 5 to 10 minutes walking distance you have all services like
* Various stores
* Car rental
* Currency exchange
These can be found in either the commercial district of Los Corales or Plaza Dorado, with other nearby plazas and malls to choose from.
* Added to the numerous tourist attractions along the Los Corales beach, providing fishing services, boat rides, surfing, kite surfing, mini speed boats, scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, helicopter rides, ultra-light flying boats, etc.
* It is impossible to get bored in the area, with its many restaurants, Bars, Discos, Golf, Horse Riding and a long list of activities.
* Apartamentos Florisel is only 7 minutes away by car from the Palma Real Mall and the Cocotal Golf Course.
* From the airport, you can get to the apartment only by taxi, there is no public transport.
* A 10 minute walk you have a bus stop, this service is quite unpunctual and does not connect the whole city but it is very economical.
* To park your car, there are usually free spaces on the street near the apartment.
* We remind you that you have all the services within a 10 minute walk of the apartment.
- Air conditioning
- Beach essentialsBeach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
- Cable TV
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Hot water
- WasherIn the building, free or for a fee
- WifiContinuous access in the listing
- Room-darkening shades
- Window guards
- Free street parking
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Host greets you
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
Bed and bath
- Bed linens
- Hair dryer
- Patio or balcony
- Garden or backyard
- First aid kit
Heating Private entrance Shampoo Carbon monoxide detectorThe host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property. Smoke detectorThe host hasn't reported a smoke detector on the property.
Meal Plans & Chef
Basic PlanSilver PlanGold PlanVegetarian PlanBreakfast Plan
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña Spa Natural Center in Punta Cana, the DRfrom $110 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage on the Beach – Punta Cana, Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
Muscular Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA Center in Punta Cana, DRfrom $100 Read more
Sea Shell Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA in Punta Canafrom $125 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Swimming with Dolphins in Punta Cana – Top Adventure 2023 (50 minutes)from $149 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
This place is exactly what the picture's display, Nuria and Bernardo made us feel like home...Excelence and Professional service...I love the fact that its literally on the sand and close to all restaurants , no need to drive..Park the car and walk to everything...Super safe neighborhood. Punta Cana is Fun , Safe and worth every cent spent.
Un apartamento bastante cómodo, a unos pasos de la playa, super bien ubicado. Un sitio para hospedarse totalmente recomendable.
Second time and everything was great again!
Du bist nach wenigen Schritten am Strand. Karibik-feeling pur! Apartments und Gartenanlage eine Pracht.
Apartment is located at the cute private village right near the beach. Both inner garden and apartments are very well maintained. The place is at the 2nd floor, with balcony and as shown on pictures, only a bit less decorations and no live plants. There is one beach restaurant with food and drinks, for supermarkets or other restaurants you should walk around 8 mins out of private properties to the town's square. Beach is nice, private sunbeds and beach towels are provided. But watch out for the motorboats while swimming - there is no separation between harbor and beach, so boats are coming ashore right there to take or drop off passengers. Amenities are good, though not everything is brand-new, of course, and some things are a bit rusty. Another thing to notice: in the apartment were a lot of ants (in hot countries it's a common issue). Be careful with the cooker hood, I once turned it on - and my food got covered with dead ants. Try without a pan under it first. One of the best things - property takes care of drinking water (you shouldn't drink, cook or even brush your teeth with tap water at DR) and here it's not an issue with the cooler and water provided. Laundry - for free, with the washing machines on the roof. Electricity charge won't be noticeable, unless you use air conditioner. I was ok with a fan and after two weeks the payment was only around 6 euro. Overall, it was a pleasant stay, and I can say that management does a good job.
Excellent location very near the beach. Older but cosy, clean well maintained building. Excellent staff from the gardener, the housecleaner, to Nuria, the onsite apartment manager. Very quick to respond to any queries.
This is a very nice clean apartment, the host is friendly and keep good communication when it is needed. Everything in the apartment worked as it should work. The vases with the flowers give a special touch to the place, I loved it. The area is safe with security in place and very close to the beach. Thank you.
I totally recommend. 10 seconds walk to the beach. Apartments are well prepared for our stay, super clean, modern and very safe! All those working there to make it all happen smoothly are very hard working and helpful. So worth the visit!
We spent a month at the Apartments Florisel. The one bedroom was spacious, bed comfortable and the kitchen equipped for us to cook all of our meals. Gricel met us in person for check in which was around 8:30 pm, so we did appreciate that and sent us our reading for the electricity meter the next day. We had a few issues (ceiling fan & TV broke down) that Gricel took care of within a decent timeframe. She was also helpful with arranging transportation for us. The A/C is effective, but electricity is expensive, so we would typically run it in the morning and afternoon to cool the apt and then shut it off, and close the windows and doors whilst we spent the day at the beach. At the end of the month, the bill was $70. The shower pressure was pretty weak, and the wi fi is spotty. The supermarket and restaurants are all just a short walk away. We very much enjoyed the restaurant right next door, Soles. Good food, great staff and reasonably priced. The complex is small and very well maintained and has excellent security. We loved the beach area just for residents with chairs and parasols. Bernardo, the general maintenance guy was just lovely and always had a smile for us and moved our chairs wherever we wanted. Clean towels and beach towels are supplied every 2-3 days. The housekeeper also came to clean 3 times during our month long stay. The apartment advertises a shared upstairs terrace for residents. We felt uncomfortable going up there as the manager’s mother used it as a daycare for her grandson all day for 3 of the 4 weeks we were there. The one washing machine for the residents apparently only works on one setting. The manager’s mother was very rude to me when I went up one day to do laundry. I asked for help and she rolled her eyes at me and then raised her voice to me and never apologized. After this encounter, we only went up there at night to do laundry after she had left. Overall the apartment was acceptable, but the rudeness from the manager’s mother left a bad impression.
This place is pretty much what you see in the pictures. The location is amazing, less than a minute walk to the beach. It is very convenient that a restaurant on the beach is next to the apartments (food, drinks and service was pretty good too). The only issue we had was the water pressure of the shower, but I wouldn’t consider it a deal breaker. Like in most, if not all, places you can rent in Punta Cana, you do have to pay the electricity you consume separately at the end of the stay. We were worried about it, but it turned it to be $38 for seven days and nights. We did run the AC pretty regularly, so we were glad when they told us how much it was. The communication with Grisel was easy and she always answered very quickly. Over all, for the price, we don’t think you can beat this place. We would gladly come back and stay here again.