C101 Florisel – Stone throw from the Beach2 guests1 bedroom1 bed1 bath
Chat with our Consultants!
Florisel is a gated beachfront community. The apartment is located in few steps from the beautiful private beach.
* Private beach, beach chairs and thatch umbrellas at our guest disposal.
* All amenities, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, bakery and more within 5/10 minutes walking distance.
Apartment in a gated community on Los Corales Beach, steps to the sand, fully furnished and equipped with all appliances, bed linen, beach and bath towels.
* Private beach, beach chairs and thatch umbrellas at our guest disposal.
* Private Beach
* Beach Loungers
* Thatch Umbrellas
* Free Internet WIFI
* Access to Washing Machine
* Roof top Caribbean style with table and chairs.
* Once you arrive to the apartment, Gricel will deliver you the keys and will show you the apartment.
Other things to note
* The electricity is included up to US$2 day. The exceeded consume, if applicable, must be paid cash at checkout. (Price per kW, 20 Pesos (or US$0,40).
* Upon arrival to the apartment you have a welcome kit, until you have time to buy your favourite products at the grocery store that is 5 minutes walking. It contains: Shampoo and body shop for one day, 2 toilet paper each bathroom, dispenser with drinking water, 4 doses of coffee, some sugar, some paper napkins.
No need for a car.
* The beach is stone throw from the apartment.
* In a few meters, within 5 to 10 minutes walking distance you have all services like
* Various stores
* Car rental
* Currency exchange
These can be found in either the commercial district of Los Corales or Plaza Dorado, with other nearby plazas and malls to choose from.
* Added to the numerous tourist attractions along the Los Corales beach, providing fishing services, boat rides, surfing, kite surfing, mini speed boats, scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, helicopter rides, ultra-light flying boats, etc.
* It is impossible to get bored in the area, with its many restaurants, Bars, Discos, Golf, Horse Riding and a long list of activities.
* Apartamentos Florisel is only 7 minutes away by car from the Palma Real Mall and the Cocotal Golf Course.
* From the airport, you can get to the apartment only by taxi, there is no public transport.
* A 10 minute walk you have a bus stop, this service is quite unpunctual and does not connect the whole city but it is very economical.
* To park your car, there are usually free spaces on the street near the apartment.
* We remind you that you have all the services within a 10 minute walk of the apartment.
- Air conditioning
- Beach essentialsBeach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
- Cable TV
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Hot water
- WasherIn the building, free or for a fee
- WifiContinuous access in the listing
- Room-darkening shades
- Window guards
- Single level homeNo stairs in home
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Host greets you
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
Bed and bath
- Bed linens
- Hair dryer
- Patio or balcony
- Garden or backyard
Heating Shampoo Carbon monoxide detectorThe host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property. Smoke detectorThe host hasn't reported a smoke detector on the property.
Meal Plans & Chef
Basic PlanSilver PlanGold PlanVegetarian PlanBreakfast Plan
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage in Punta Cana – Flavio Acuña SPA Centerfrom $110 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA Center in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $110 Read more
Traditional Chinese Treatments – Spa & Wellness in Punta Canafrom $105 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Swimming with Dolphins in Punta Cana – Top Adventure 2023 (50 minutes)from $149 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
Este apartamento es un espacio ideal para el descanso en pareja, el acceso a la playa se merece un 10/10. Nos gustó mucho la bienvenida del primer día, las sugerencias para realizar algunos tours de manera segura y confiable, la seguridad del lugar y el silencio en la noche para descansar. Muchas gracias Hana por hospedarnos.
Good location, nuria was amazing she helped answer all my queries n quick with responses.
Alright, my lady and I had a week stay at this location and it was an amazing experience. The grounds are well maintained and clean, the apartment itself was clean and spacious, the beach is literally 10-15 feet away. Nuria, Neomar and Bernardo were all very helpful and attentive. Once you’ve familiarized yourself with the local markets, restaurants and attractions, you can really make your trip at this location unforgettable.
We had a wonderful stay. Deffinatly worth the price. great location. Very close to the beach, restaurants, and the Market.
Overall, we had a lovely stay. The apartment is a bit rustic, but in a lovely part of town. We felt quite safe. The apartment is close to the beach as expected from the posting. We had ac on at night and during the day one rainy day. We paid 14 USD extra for the electricity. Not bad and kept us comfortable for the week... and I don’t like sleeping warm. The supermarket nearby was nice, if a little pricey. We loved Kat’s corner for breakfast and dinner and Joys Popsicles for breakfast and lunch and several other close restaurants. Jose (Santa Clays) was helpful for booking tours (one of the blue polo tour bookers on the beach outside Florisel). Great week where we had fun, felt safe played on the beach and still got a flavor of the DR.
This is the second time I’ve stayed here because I loved it the first time. It clean, safe, and only steps from the beach.
Hana's place is great. It is in an enclosed area with lots of security and staff who are very kind and friendly. Nuria the manager and her assistant were very kind and attentive to our needs. The beach is literally your backyard with plenty of bars and eatery places. The apartment itself was great too. They even have a collection of books to read whenever you are lounging on the beach. My husband and I enjoyed our stay and had a great relaxing vacation. Would definitely stay here again!
Great place to stay if you want to live like a local. Expect to pay more money for electricity. We stayed for 7 days and paid $27 USD. Staff is nice and helpful.
Excelente lugar ♥️
Everything was great the beach is a lot closer than the photos it’s literally a few steps aways. Everything is is close proximity! We were treated and attended very well. The only downside that I experienced was on my check out we we held there and the entire Airbnb was inspected down to every towel and wash cloth as if we had stolen something. We were even asked why there was a stain on a towel. Besides that everything was awesome I recommend this place!