C201 Florisel – Lovely Beach Apartment2 guests1 bedroom1 bed1 bath
Chat with our Consultants!
Florisel is a gated beachfront community. The apartment is located in few steps from the beautiful private beach.
* Private beach, beach chairs and thatch umbrellas at our guest disposal.
* All amenities, restaurants, bars, grocery stores, bakery and more within 5/10 minutes walking distance.
Apartment in a gated community on Los Corales Beach, steps to the sand, fully furnished and equipped with all appliances, bed linen, beach and bath towels.
* Private beach, beach chairs and thatch umbrellas at our guest disposal.
* Private Beach
* Beach Loungers
* Thatch Umbrellas
* Free Internet WIFI
* Access to Washing Machine
* Roof top Caribbean style with table and chairs.
* Once you arrive to the apartment, Gricel will deliver you the keys and will show you the apartment.
Other things to note
* The electricity is included up to US$2 day. The exceeded consume, if applicable, must be paid cash at checkout. (Price per kW, 20 Pesos (or US$0,40).
* Upon arrival to the apartment you have a welcome kit, until you have time to buy your favourite products at the grocery store that is 5 minutes walking. It contains: Shampoo and body shop for one day, 2 toilet paper each bathroom, dispenser with drinking water, 4 doses of coffee, some sugar, some paper napkins.
No need for a car.
* The beach is stone throw from the apartment.
* In a few meters, within 5 to 10 minutes walking distance you have all services like
* Various stores
* Car rental
* Currency exchange
These can be found in either the commercial district of Los Corales or Plaza Dorado, with other nearby plazas and malls to choose from.
* Added to the numerous tourist attractions along the Los Corales beach, providing fishing services, boat rides, surfing, kite surfing, mini speed boats, scuba diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, helicopter rides, ultra-light flying boats, etc.
* It is impossible to get bored in the area, with its many restaurants, Bars, Discos, Golf, Horse Riding and a long list of activities.
* Apartamentos Florisel is only 7 minutes away by car from the Palma Real Mall and the Cocotal Golf Course.
* From the airport, you can get to the apartment only by taxi, there is no public transport.
* A 10 minute walk you have a bus stop, this service is quite unpunctual and does not connect the whole city but it is very economical.
* To park your car, there are usually free spaces on the street near the apartment.
* We remind you that you have all the services within a 10 minute walk of the apartment.
- Air conditioning
- Beach essentialsBeach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
- Cable TV
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspaceA table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
- WasherIn the building, free or for a fee
- WifiContinuous access in the listing
- Room-darkening shades
- Window guards
- Free street parking
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Host greets you
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
Bed and bath
- Bed linens
- Hair dryer
- Patio or balcony
- Garden or backyard
Heating Shampoo Carbon monoxide detectorThe host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property. Smoke detectorThe host hasn't reported a smoke detector on the property.
Meal Plans & Chef
Basic PlanSilver PlanGold PlanVegetarian PlanBreakfast Plan
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña Spa Natural Center in Punta Cana, the DRfrom $110 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage on the Beach – Punta Cana, Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
Muscular Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA Center in Punta Cana, DRfrom $100 Read more
Sea Shell Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA in Punta Canafrom $125 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Swimming with Dolphins in Punta Cana – Top Adventure 2023 (50 minutes)from $149 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
Impecable.! Limpio a pasos de la playa todos súper amables, seguridad, reposeras en la playa. Recomendadisimo..!
I was a little skeptical at first about the description of the property. I assure you it really is steps from the beach. The grounds are secure and we always felt safe. The apartment was immaculate and it looks exactly as depicted in the picture. I do recommend staying at this location. It is economicallysound and this presents more opportunity to indulge as you stimulate the local economy. Thank you, Nuria!
The stay in Florisel apartments was great and relaxing. The hosts are friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this place and would stay there again. The Good: - Location. The apartment complex is located on the beach. The apartment itself was a minute walk from the beach. There are several restaurants, fruit stands, and supermarkets within walking distance (3-10 min). - The apartment. It was clean with simple but cute decorations and a nice balcony. - The beach. The beach was great. Since it is located between a beach-restaurant and another residential complex, the beach was not packed and offered a nice relaxed experience. There are complimentary beach chairs on the beach for the guests. - Quick replies. The hosts reply quick and try to accommodate and resolve any concerns promptly. -Cleaning. The hosts provided new bedsheets, towels, and cleaned the apartment during the stay. - Value. Overall it is a great value for the money. If you do not care about an all inclusive resort you will not be disappointed here. - Weather. The weather was amazing with not a single rainy or cloudy day. It was during the “low season” so not many tourists and prices a bit lower than they would’ve been during the “high season.” The Bad: - Electricity charge. The notion that you have to pay electricity in cash is ridiculous especially considering how much the ATMs charge to withdraw cash. The hosts need to provide an option to pay electronically or via Airbnb. Also to mention, the electricity rate for my stay was equivalent to about $200/month while running only one A/C in the bedroom at nights. - ATM cash withdrawal fees. It is astounding what fees ATMs charge you to withdraw the cash. At some times it can be up to 30%. And you need cash since a lot of restaurants do not accepts credit cards or have ridiculous credit card fees. I’d recommend to exchange the currency BEFORE you arrive to Dominican Republic. - Roof cabana is closed all the time. Of the 8 days I’ve stayed the rooftop was only opened once. I’ve contacted the hosts and they assured me that one of my two keys should open the lock on the rooftop. It does not and we only went there once when the door was unlocked. - Shower. Water pressure in the shower was weak and you would have to stand right next to the wall to get any water on you. - Salespeople and drivers everywhere. Everyone tries to sell you something or drive you somewhere in Punta Cana. Do not feel bad to tell them no. Always negotiate the price if you are buying a tour or excursion—you can get it at least 50% off. Do not go for the tour company recommended by the hosts—way too expensive and they do not negotiate. - Restaurants. Most of the nearby restaurants are ranging from not good to terrible with some exceptions. There are an Italian and Breakfast/brunch restaurants within the gated community that are rather good. There is also a cafe on the beach right next door where they will happily open a tab for you and have an Okay food and drinks. Beware of the Cuban restaurant! Totally the worst restaurant in the neighborhood. Atrocious food. Keep away! For the seafood lovers—check out Captain Cook restaurant.
Great place, beautiful beach, good hospitality. Had a wonderful time
Amazing place, very spacious and located on the beach. We couldn’t have asked for more. Hana was an amazing host and even helped us with tours during our stay. This place is a lot better than staying in an all inclusive hotel and the place is in a great area with restaurants/bars near by. The area is super safe and everyone is really nice. Highly recommend this place!
Nuestra estadía en el alojamiento de Hana fue hermosa, empezando por nuestra increíble anfitriona Nuria y su equipo (Neo, Enrique) que nos recibieron con toda cordialidad e hicieron que nuestra estadía fuese un placer. El apartamento es tal y como aparece en las fotos, pero el ambiente es mejor aún. Impecablemente limpio, prolijo y cómodo, el descanso es reparador por el silencio, seguridad y respeto en el complejo Florisel. La playa es maravillosa, arena blanca y agua tibia, está a unos pasos del apartamento y además siempre cuenta con sombrillas y tumbonas a disposición, provistas por nuestro adorable y gentil "RRPP" de playa Bernardo. Junto a la playa del apartamento hay un bar de playa muy bien atendido, donde se come y se bebe en un ambiente increíble. Volveríamos sin dudarlo. Muchas gracias.
This was a great place to stay! We received a warm welcome from staff and were impressed by the size of the apartment for the cost. The best part was how close we were to the beach! I would definitely stay there again if I return to Bavaro.
The cutest little apartment! Soles beach bar is right out front and the food is THE BEST. We tried a lot of the little restaurants and it was our favorite. They also had delicious mango daiquiris. Hana and Nuria were amazing. Nuria was available to give us a little tour around the property. She also was super easy to reach on (Hidden by Airbnb) to arrange a ride for the one day we decided to go further out. The guys on the property help with beach chairs and walk the property at night so you always feel super safe. The apartment was so comfy and homey. The water in the apartment was super convenient and I just refilled water bottles and put them in the fridge! The supermarket and pharmacy are right up the street a quick and easy walk. The shower pressure wasn’t that great but not sure if that’s just D.R. or apartment. There’s an excursion office right around the corner. Overall they were super amazing and accommodating and we never once felt unsafe (two 23 year old girls). Would 10/10 recommend this place.
Lovely place in a beautiful location, extremely helpful and attentive host.
Great location and host ,