Villa Palma for rent in Punta Cana – Ultra modern villa with chef & maid12 guests6 bedrooms12 beds6.5 baths
Modern villa for a luxury holiday for up to 12 people. It definitely has everything you need – large swimming pool, jacuzzi, 2 furnished terraces and a BBQ.
The guests of the villa have access to the facilities of the Cocotal Golf & Country Club, as well as an excellent location close to the city, nightlife, restaurants and one of the best beaches in the Caribbean – Bavaro!
For a carefree and comfortable stay 2 maids and a PERSONAL CHEF are at your service!
This is the best place to stay!
Welcome to a stunning modern 6 bedroom villa in Punta Cana built on 2 levels. The villa has a spacious outdoor area with a furnished (covered) terrace, a swimming pool (25 meters long), a jacuzzi for 12 people, a shower, an outdoor barbecue area, and a large terrace with sun loungers – perfect for those sunny days when you just want to relax by the pool and soak up the sun.
The interior is contemporary in style with simple and minimal décor with white and neutral furnishings combined with a few touches of Caribbean style, color, and charm. This villa is a place where you will feel very relaxed and comfortable.
The pool has 2 spacious terraces – one of them has a beautiful dining table for 12 people. On the other terrace, you can watch TV or play billiards.
The villa is fully air-conditioned and also has ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
When you stay at the villa, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Pool table
- Bar (beverages are not included)
- The assortment of books & games
- Semi-Olympic swimming pool on the property
- Jacuzzi on property
- Sunbeds around the pool
- Flat-screen television in the living room, outdoor terrace and in all bedrooms with cable/satellite TV
- Towels & linens
- Access to Jellyfish Beach Club & Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach with lounge chairs on the beach, restaurant ($) & bar ($). Roundtrip transportation is included during your stay (must be pre-booked and subject to availability) when you purchase food & beverages at the restaurant. Food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental. Jellyfish may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events. *Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club common pool area located just behind the villa with lounge chairs, Bali beds, kids’ pool & playground, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The facilities may be closed on certain days and unavailable due to private events.
($) = additional charges apply / not included in the villa rental.
While staying at the Villa, you’ll have a personal chef and a maid. Your chef will prepare all meals to be enjoyed at the villa (groceries are not included). The maid will clean the villa, make the beds, wash towels and linens. The villa staff lives on the property in their own staff rooms next to the kitchen.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive at the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
You’ll also have a villa manager during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g. transfers, excursions, reservations for restaurants, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. if you have not booked these prior to your arrival. Our villa managers speak English and Spanish as a minimum and will be on property to greet you when you arrive to the villa and available throughout your entire stay.
We are always available to answer any questions you might have. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. We will be happy to help you book transportation from and to the airport, as well as excursions, shopping, and other services. Cleaning and/or chef services can be provided for extra charge.
The check-in will be done by me or my assistant. We will provide you with all the necessary information, give you useful advice about what to do and where to go – you will know everything about the best places to visit.
Take advantage of our personalized service – send me a message! I am always online to answer your messages. Please, add my apartment to the list of your favorite apartments. This way, it will be easy for you to find this unique apartment.
Other things to note
Pre-arrival concierge services
Once you book the villa, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e. they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Punta Cana Airports, Santo Domingo or La Romana
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Chef service (a personal chef)
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep-sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
When you stay at the Villa, you’ll have access to the facilities at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, including a 27-hole golf course ($), clubhouse with restaurant ($), bar ($), pool area, playground and paddle tennis ($). You’ll also have preferred access to Jellyfish Beach Club ($) located on Bavaro Beach.
*Guests do not have access to the Melia/Palma Real Beach Club (only for property owners)!
Punta Cana is the “tourist capital” of the Dominican Republic. Located on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, this destination is best known for its world-class beaches and golf courses. The area also has many interesting excursions and activities.
The villa is located in the Cocotal Golf Country Club, a resort and residential area with gated entrance and 24 hour security. The area is quiet and safe. This is a great place for families with children, relatives or friends.
This charming corner of the world offers excellent local restaurants and bars, small supermarkets, mini markets and boutiques, all within walking distance of the villa.
Just 22.5 km from Punta Cana International Airport (25-30 minutes by car) at the Cocotal Golf & Country Club in the heart of Bavaro, Punta Cana.
There is a golf club not far from the villa, where you will find a communal pool with a children’s pool, playground, exotic Balinese beds, a bar and restaurant, and paddle tennis courts ($).
You can easily walk from the main entrance of the Cocotal Golf & Country Club to the nearby Palma Real Shopping Village, where you will find many exclusive shops, restaurants and bars, banks, pharmacies, etc.
The beautiful Playa Bavaro beach is close to the villa and when you stay at the villa you will have privileged access to the Jellyfish Beach Club and Restaurant located on Bavaro Beach. You will also be close to Los Corales, a vibrant area with many small restaurants, bars, shops, and access to Los Corales Beach.
* Guests do not have access to Melia / Palma Real Beach Club (Owners only)!
In Punta Cana, you may not need a private car.
If you prefer someone to take you wherever you need to be, we can provide safe and comfortable transportation.
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
Bedroom and laundry
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Cable TV
- Babysitter recommendations
Heating and cooling
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
Internet and office
- Dedicated workspace
- WifiAvailable throughout the listing
Kitchen and dining
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverwareBowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- BBQ grill
- Beach essentialsBeach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
- Patio or balcony
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Hot tub
- Cleaning before checkout
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Host greets you
All reviews are REAL. You can check it on our official Airbnb-page for this apartment in reviews-section here
Meal Plans & Chef
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $85 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $70 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $90 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion. Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Countryside Horseback Ridingfrom $89 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admission + Sunshine Cruisefrom $179 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
4-Hour Fishing Experience on Sherlock 39 Boat – Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $629 Read more