Unique Private Vacation – Turquesa & Barcelo Beach8 guests3 bedrooms7 beds3 baths
A spacious three-level penthouse located only in one-minute walking distance from Bavaro beach. It features 3 bedrooms and a large living room, ideal for a big family or a group of friends. BBQ and Jacuzzi are installed on the roof, while a common swimming pool is found in the patio. Climb the ladder from the roof and find yourself on an observation deck. The most popular cafes, grocery stores, beauty salons and fruit stalls are in a 2-minute walking distance. Welcome to paradise!
This roomy penthouse is located on the 4th and 5th floors (roof) of the building in one-minute walking distance from the ocean and the best Bavaro beach. From the roof, you can climb the ladder to the observation deck with chaise-lounges. On the roof, you will find a Jacuzzi, 3 sofas, a bar, a mini fridge for beverages, glasses and a sound system (requires a flash memory).
The penthouse boasts three bedrooms with king-size beds that can be divided into two separate beds. There is a long sofa in the living room, suitable for one person to sleep in (it is not a sofa bed, but just a usual sofa large enough for one person to sleep in). An air mattress is provided upon your request. All bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioners and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has an adjacent bathroom. There are 3 bathrooms in total.
There are a coffee table and a TV in the living room. There is high-speed internet from the best provider in the penthouse. Go out to the balcony and enjoy a view over the patio with the swimming pool!
A fully equipped kitchen features a glass table, tableware and kitchen utensils, a large fridge, a stove, a microwave oven, and a potable water dispenser.
YOU WILL LIKE:
1. This spacious penthouse has enough space for a big company of friends or family members.
2. The three-level penthouse boasts a large private area on the roof and an observation deck.
3. It is located in the very heart of Bavaro – in 3-5 minute walking distance from the best cafes, restaurants and beauty salons.
4. It is located in absolutely secure, gated private residence with 24/7 security.
YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT LIKE:
1. The residence administration is currently doing some renovation works in the residence and you might see people painting the fence or upgrading something.
2. The trash barrels in the street on your way to the beach. It is typical here in the country. If you want to take out some trash, you should throw it away into those barrels.
3. Loud music from the hotel nearby. It is allowed until 11.00 PM by law. Sometimes you might hear loud music from the hotel nearby, especially during New Year, Christmas or other celebrations. Please, inform me immediately if they do not stop after 11 PM.
4. There is no elevator in the building.
A fully furnished three-bedroom penthouse with air conditioners, ceiling fans, 3 bathrooms, a balcony, a private area on the roof with Jacuzzi, BBQ and sofas, as well as an observation deck with chaise lounges.
- Fresh towels and linen
- Potable water
- Hot water
- Shampoo and shower gel
- Equipped kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Observation deck with chaise lounges
- Private roof area
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dishwashing liquid
- Salt, sugar, coffee, vegetable oil
- Internet and TV from the best provider
- The ocean is in one-minute walking distance from your apartment
- Cafes and restaurants are in three-minute walking distance from the building
- Support by Super Host 24/7, organization of excursions, transportation and events
- Possibility to order daily or one-time cleaning for extra charge
- Possibility to order chef services for extra charge
- Possibility to order maid’s services (cooking and cleaning) for extra charge
We are always available to answer any questions you might have. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. We will be happy to help you book transportation from and to the airport, as well as excursions, shopping and other services. Cleaning and/or chef services can be provided for extra charge.
The check-in will be done by me or my assistant. We will provide you with all the necessary information, give you useful advice about what to do and where to go – you will know everything about the best places to visit.
Take advantage of our personalized service – send me a message! I am always online to answer your messages.
Please, add my apartment to the list of your favorite apartments. This way, it will be easy for you to find this unique penthouse.
Other things to note
We are proud of the unique location of this penthouse: 1 minute away from the world-famous Los Corales beach, near cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. This location offers all you need for a comfortable stay!
- The price of electricity is not included in the rental price. During your check-in and check-out we will note the electricity meter readings so that you pay the electricity consumed during your stay.
- Some photos of the apartment in the photo gallery were made by a professional photographer with the professional camera: illumination and color tones may be slightly different from the real ones.
- Objects in some photos from the gallery may differ from the objects you will find in the apartment: we regularly change linens, décor and equipment so that you feel comfortable.
- We are not responsible for temporary power and water cuts in the building, but we do our best to contact tech personnel and maintenance and fix the issues as soon as possible.
- Excursions, transportation and other services provided by the Super Host on your request are paid separately.
- Please, mind that it is prohibited to produce noise that may bother your neighbors, listen to loud music and have noisy parties at night. If you want to organize some special event, please, let me know beforehand.
- Any alteration or cancellation of the reservation are carried out strictly in line with Airbnb policies. Please, make sure you are aware of the applicable rules to avoid possible inconveniences.
Undoubtedly, the foremost advantage of this apartment is in its location one minute away from the popular Bavaro beach, as well as near bars, cafes, restaurants. The apartment is right in the heart of Bavaro.
Here, you can not only enjoy fresh air and pastime on your private observation deck, but also relish the white-sand beach, have a dinner in one of the excellent restaurants and cafes nearby, drink cocktails in local bars, indulge in tasty fruit at fruit kiosks and shopping, and practice diving. Is not it what you are looking for in Bavaro?
A few steps away from the apartment:
- Huracan beach club
- Soles Beach club
- Bamboo beach club and restaurant
- SPA and massage
- BAM supermarket
- Irina grocery store
- Nam Nam restaurant
- Delifrance coffee shop
- Dalia’s bakery and coffee shop
- Citrus fusion restaurant
- Fruit stalls
- Taíno restaurant, bar and casino
- Bonny restaurant
- La Bruja Chupadora restaurant and bar
- The Loft restaurant
There are many taxi services in the district. You can also ask us to order transportation or rent a car for you. We are happy to organize any activities for you on your request. Please, mind that all additional services are paid extra.
In a short walking distance from this apartment:
- 1 minute to the ocean
- 4 minutes to the volleyball field on the beach
- 25 minutes to the gym
- 3 minutes to the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops
- 25 minutes from the Punta Cana international airport (PUJ).
- 5 min drive to a golf course
- 5 min drive to a casino
- 5 min drive to the Palma Real Shopping Village (there are a lot of activities for all family members)
- 10 min drive to the San Juan shopping mall (Kids and family activities)
- 10 min drive to the Coco Bongo disco club
- 15 min drive to Manati Park (good for kids and family)
- 25 min drive to Punta Cana Village and Playa Blanca beach
- 25 min drive to Macao beach (surfing, amazing photos, beautiful beach)
- 30 min drive to Cap Cana residence and beach
- 30 min drive to Dolphin Explorer (Kids and family friendly)
We are always happy to organize transportation for you. Just send me a message!
- Air conditioning
- Beach essentialsBeach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkeling gear
- Cable TV
- Ethernet connection
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Indoor fireplace
- Hot water
- Laptop friendly workspaceA table or desk with space for a laptop and a chair that’s comfortable to work in
- WifiContinuous access in the listing
- Babysitter recommendations
- Room-darkening shades
- Free parking on premises
- PoolPrivate or Shared
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Building staffSomeone is available 24 hours a day to let guests in
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
Bed and bath
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Hair dryer
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- Garden or backyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
Extreme Swimming: Dolphins, Ray, Shark, Sealfrom $259 Read more
POWER DIVE – Power Adventures Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Go Yuma Local Historical Experiencefrom $124 Read more
VIP Table at ORO Night Club (Wed, Thu)from $500 Read more
Sea Explorer: Unique Underwater Adventurefrom $119 Read more
VIP Table at ORO Night Club (Fri, Sat)from $800 Read more
Unforgettable Private Hummer Adventurefrom $499 Read more
Open Bar Night at ORO Night Clubfrom $70 Read more