Amazing VIP Excursion in Punta Cana. Outback Explorer
Treat yourself to a once in a lifetime experience! Buckle up in an air-conditioned SUV and enjoy personalized VIP treatment during Outback explorer Adventure Excursion. The guides will show you the hidden secrets of the island. An amazing countryside experience with free and alcoholic beverages included. Visit a Caribbean beach, a local school, a country house with plantations, an Iguana Ranch and the Anamuya River.
Outback Excursion Program
Our first stop will be at a local school where you will learn about the Dominican educational system and will see the result of donations made thanks to your participation in the excursion.
Visit a typical country house where you will have a chance to learn about the coconut and its benefits, as well as enjoy a delicious Coco-Loco cocktail!
Country House and Plantations
Then, you will have a chance to explore local coffee and cocoa plantations and learn everything about how organic chocolate and coffee are grown and processed. Moreover, there you can buy organic goods produced at the local farm.
Arrival to the Ranch where you will see exotic animals, such as crocodiles, rhinoceros iguanas, alligators, flamingos and more, and gardens with medicinal plants, local fruit trees, and plants. Also, you will observe and learn about local art and crafts directly from the locals!
Traditional Dominican Lunch and Free Drinks
Enjoy delicious á la carte Dominican food and free drinks throughout the journey.
To give an adventurous touch to your Outback Explorer adventure, we will take you to the river bank where you can relax, swim, cool off or float on the tubes with a cocktail.
Outback Excursion Details
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Approximate pick-up time from your hotel or pick-up point: 8:30 a.m.
- Duration: about 8-8,5 hours
- What to bring: comfortable footwear (flip-flops are ideal), sun protection cream, insect repellent, camera, some money for shopping, bathing suit, towel, sun glasses, good mood.
- What’s Included: Unique local experience + A la carte lunch + Free alcoholic and soft drinks + Guided tour
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour.
- Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.
- Enjoy the unique local experience, combining country, beach, and boogie adventure!
- Visit a local school and a country house with plantations, where you can buy fresh produce right from the backyard
- Swim or relax on the beach
- Professionally trained multilingual guides speaking English, Spanish, German, and French
- Learn a lot about local flora an fauna, and see amazing species!
- Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate
Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $89 Read more
Dino World at Bávaro Adventure Parkfrom $59 Read more
Adventure Plus at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $139 Read more
Adventure Activities at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $109 Read more
Super Adventure VIP at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $179 Read more
Polaris VIP Ride at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more
Buggy Tour at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $89 Read more
Buggy Tour & Zip Line at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Canafrom $119 Read more