Amazing VIP Excursion in Punta Cana. Outback Explorer
Chat with our Consultants!
Treat yourself to a once in a lifetime experience! Buckle up in an air-conditioned SUV and enjoy personalized VIP treatment during Outback explorer Adventure Excursion. The guides will show you the hidden secrets of the island. An amazing countryside experience with free and alcoholic beverages included. Visit a Caribbean beach, a local school, a country house with plantations, an Iguana Ranch and the Anamuya River.
Outback Excursion Program
Our first stop will be at a local school where you will learn about the Dominican educational system and will see the result of donations made thanks to your participation in the excursion.
Visit a typical country house where you will have a chance to learn about the coconut and its benefits, as well as enjoy a delicious Coco-Loco cocktail!
Country House and Plantations
Then, you will have a chance to explore local coffee and cocoa plantations and learn everything about how organic chocolate and coffee are grown and processed. Moreover, there you can buy organic goods produced at the local farm.
Arrival to the Ranch where you will see exotic animals, such as crocodiles, rhinoceros iguanas, alligators, flamingos and more, and gardens with medicinal plants, local fruit trees, and plants. Also, you will observe and learn about local art and crafts directly from the locals!
Traditional Dominican Lunch and Free Drinks
Enjoy delicious á la carte Dominican food and free drinks throughout the journey.
To give an adventurous touch to your Outback Explorer adventure, we will take you to the river bank where you can relax, swim, cool off or float on the tubes with a cocktail.
Outback Excursion Details
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Approximate pick-up time from your hotel or pick-up point: 8:30 a.m.
- Duration: about 8-8,5 hours
- What to bring: comfortable footwear (flip-flops are ideal), sun protection cream, insect repellent, camera, some money for shopping, bathing suit, towel, sun glasses, good mood.
- What’s Included: Unique local experience + A la carte lunch + Free alcoholic and soft drinks + Guided tour
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour.
- Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.
- Enjoy the unique local experience, combining country, beach, and boogie adventure!
- Visit a local school and a country house with plantations, where you can buy fresh produce right from the backyard
- Swim or relax on the beach
- Professionally trained multilingual guides speaking English, Spanish, German, and French
- Learn a lot about local flora an fauna, and see amazing species!
- Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Organic Summer Package – Spa & Wellness in Punta Canafrom $165 Read more
Super Lady SPA Package – Spa & Wellness Center in Punta Canafrom $265 Read more
Massage Under the Moonlight – Spa Package for Couples in Punta Canafrom $365 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Swimming with Dolphins in Punta Cana – Top Adventure 2023 (50 minutes)from $149 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more
I am addicted to cars and rally. We was here two times, first was past year. We found new cars to choose. And a new road to enjoy! In common , it worth it so much. In comparison with the same in Santo Domingo, the capital, they ate good by the car condition and excellent care about guests