Outback Experience. Amazing Local Tour in Punta Cana
Explore the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic during this safari ride through the countryside – enjoy Outback Experience in Punta Cana!
The guided journey takes place in a breathtaking tropical countryside, where you will learn a lot of new things about history, culture, plants, animals and local daily living. This journey is full of fun and educational experience both for kids and adults – an ideal family excursion!
Visit a local school, a country house where a Dominican family will treat you to local produce, and Iguana Ranch to eat a tasty lunch. Finally, you will swim in refrshing waters of the Anamuya River or float on the tubes with cocktail in your hand. By the end of the day, enjoy a Coconut stop and learn why this nut is considered a superproduct!
Outback Experience Tour Program
Our first stop will be at a local school where you will learn about the Dominican educational system.
Visit the Iguana Ranch where you will see exotic animals, such as crocodiles, iguanas, alligators, flamingos and more, and gardens with medicinal plants, local fruit trees and plants. Besides, you will see hand-rolled cigars, local craft, as well as learn about sugar cane history and products.
Visit a typical country house where you will have a chance to learn about the daily life of local people. Walk through coffee and cocoa plantations learning about organic chocolate and coffee.
Traditional Dominican Lunch and Free Drinks
Enjoy the typical Dominican lunch at a family style buffet at Iguana Ranch. By the way, free drinks are served throughout the journey.
To give an adventurous touch to your Safari experience, we will take you to a picturesque river where you can sway in a hammock with a cocktail or take a dip in its refreshing waters.
Outback Experience Tour Details
- Organized from Monday through Saturday.
- Wednesday and Friday: in German
- Monday-Saturday: in English and Spanish
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: French
- Approximate pick-up time from your hotel or pick-up point: 8:30 a.m.
- Duration: about 8 hours
- What to bring: comfortable footwear (no flip-flops) such as sandals or old tennis shoes (they may get wet), sun protection cream, insect repellent, camera, bathing suit, towel, sun glasses, extra money for shopping, good mood.
- Unique local Safari experience
- Family buffet lunch
- Free alcoholic and soft drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Water, Beer, Rum)
- Guided tours with professional guides
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour.
- Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.
- Not suitable for people with mobility issues.
- Enjoy the unique local experience, combining country, beach, and river adventure!
- Visit a local school and a country house with plantations
- Get to know exotic species at the Iguana Ranch
- Learn a lot about the coconut
- Swim or relax by the river
- Professionally trained multilingual guides speaking English, Spanish, German and French (on certain days)
- Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate
- There may be a lot of people participating in this excursion
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Organic Summer Package – Spa & Wellness in Punta Canafrom $165 Read more
Super Lady SPA Package – Spa & Wellness Center in Punta Canafrom $265 Read more
Massage Under the Moonlight – Spa Package for Couples in Punta Canafrom $365 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Party, Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Katmandu Park – Punta Cana’s First Immersive Theme Parkfrom $85 Read more
Las Salinas de Baní and Dunas de Las Calderas - Unique Tour to the Pink Lakes & Wild Desertfrom $695 Read more
Jet Skiing Punta Cana – Best Jet Ski Tour in the Dominican Republic – Cayo la Bocainafrom $193 Read more
Best Private Punta Cana Snorkeling Tour – 6 Hours, Best Spots, Small Group, Equipmentfrom $410 Read more