Unforgettable 3BR apartment for rent – on Los Corales Beach, DR6 guests3 bedrooms3 beds3 baths
-15%$200$170 / night
Great news! This property is now also available for long-term rental at a fantastic price: $2500 /month (if term is 12 months or more). We will always be happy to advise you on prices for shorter periods. Contact us for details!
Enjoy this stunning 3BR apartment a few steps from Los Corales beach!
- Modern apartment set a few steps from the Los Corales Beach, fully-furnished and equipped
- Gated community with 24/7 security on-site
- 3 mins walking from the beach
- Chaise lounges and thatch umbrellas at our guests’ disposal
- Restaurants, bars, supermarkets, grocery stores, bakery and more within 3-7 min walking distance
Book your vacation with us! More than 1000 guests appreciated our hospitality and service!
The below suggested rules for hospitality were compiled based on input from leading hospitality companies either directly or from their public announcements around the safe, healthy, and responsible reopening of hotels to the public. The rules also take into account the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. The objective is to ensure that rules are in place across all relevant functions with an increased focus on health, safety, and social distancing guidance which travelers will need and expect.
- Developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention and a special cleaning and disinfection plan
- Implemented protocols and guidelines for staff safety and health, including health checks for staff
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules
- Cashless payment available
- All surfaces are regularly cleaned
- Our cleaning staff works only with face masks and gloves.
Modern apartment in a gated community, set just 3 min from Los Corales beach, fully furnished and equipped with all appliances, bed linen, and towels for your maximum comfort!
* 3-bedroom apartment with 2 private bathrooms adjacent to 2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom with a shower, 1 common toilet, kitchen with dining area and balcony
* There are 3 king-size beds and 1 queen-size sofa bed.
* Fully-equipped kitchen with dishes, cutlery, utensils
* Two TV sets with CABLE TV
* Air Conditioning
* 3 min to the beach
* Perfect for up to 8 people (3 king-size beds + one sofa bed in the dining room)
* 2nd floor and a private balcony
* Private beach, chaise lounges, and thatch umbrellas at our guests’ disposal
* There are stairs, no elevator
* The electricity is not included in the price. The rate of 18 pesos per kw.
* • We fumigate the apartment regularly to avoid any inconveniences that may be caused by local mosquitos and other insects. However, we are not able to separate you completely from the local fauna. Please, let us know if you encounter a mosquito in the apartment: we will take additional measures. Thank you for understanding.
- Excursions, transportation, and other services provided by the Super Host on your request are paid separately.
- Please, mind that it is prohibited to produce noise that may bother your neighbors, listen to loud music, and have noisy parties at night. If you want to organize some special event, please, let me know beforehand.
- Any alteration or cancellation of the reservation is carried out strictly in line with Airbnb policies. Please, make sure you are aware of the applicable rules to avoid possible inconveniences.
- We provide towels on the basis of the number of guests you mentioned in your reservation. Changing of linens and towels is paid extra. If the reservation is longer than 4 days we provide an extra set of fresh linens and towels, which we keep in the wardrobe for your use.
* Enjoy a delicious breakfast for an additional cost
Fully furnished 3-bedroom apartment with air-conditioned rooms and two bathrooms (shower+ toilet). Two bedrooms have their private bathrooms. The third bedroom has a shower. There is also a common toilet.
- Linen and towels
- Potable water
- Hot water
- Shampoo and shower gel
- Toilet paper, trash bags, dishwashing liquid
- Salt, sugar, coffee, vegetable oil
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Cozy living room
- Sofa bed in the living room
- Internet and TV from the best provider
- The ocean is within 3-minute walking distance from your apartment
- Cafes and restaurants within 2-minute walking distance from the building
- Support by Super Host 24/7, organization of excursions, transportation, and events
- Possibility to order daily or one-time cleaning for an extra charge
- Possibility to order chef services for an extra charge
- Possibility to order maid’s services (cooking and cleaning) for an extra charge
We are always available to answer any questions you might have. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. We will be happy to help you book transportation from and to the airport, as well as excursions, shopping, and other services. Cleaning and/or chef services can be provided for an extra charge.
The check-in will be done by me or my assistant. We will provide you with all the necessary information, give you useful advice about what to do and where to go – you will know everything about the best places to visit.
Take advantage of our personalized service – send me a message! I am always online to answer your messages.
Please, add my apartment to the list of your favorite apartments. This way, it will be easy for you to find this unique apartment.
Other things to note
We are proud of the unique location of this apartment: 3 minutes away from the world-famous Los Corales beach, near cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. This location offers all you need for a comfortable stay!
- Please, take into account that ELECTRICITY IS PAID EXTRA. During your check-in and check-out, we will collect the data together and show you the difference that should be covered. We charge 20 pesos per 1 kilowatt. You pay only for what you consume.
- Some photos of the apartment in the photo gallery were made by a professional photographer with the professional camera: illumination and color tones may be slightly different from the real ones.
- Objects in some photos from the gallery may differ from the objects you will find in the apartment: we regularly change linens, décor and equipment so that you feel comfortable.
- We are not responsible for temporary power and water cuts in the building, but we do our best to contact tech personnel and maintenance and fix the issues as soon as possible.
- We fumigate the apartment regularly to avoid any inconveniences that may be caused by local mosquitos and other insects. However, we are not able to separate you completely from the local fauna. Please, let us know if you encounter a mosquito in the apartment: we will take additional measures. Thank you for understanding.
- Excursions, transportation and other services provided by the Super Host on your request are paid separately.
- Please, mind that it is prohibited to produce noise that may bother your neighbors, listen to loud music and have noisy parties at night. If you want to organize some special event, please, let me know beforehand.
- Any alteration or cancellation of the reservation are carried out strictly in line with Airbnb policies. Please, make sure you are aware of the applicable rules to avoid possible inconveniences.
- We provide towels in base of the number of the guests you mentioned in your reservation. Changing of linens and towels is paid extra. If the reservation is longer than 4 days we provide extra set of fresh linens and towels, which we keep in the wardrobe for your use.
During check-in we kindly ask our guests to pay $300 deposit. During check out, after we check the difference, we return it to the guests.
Undoubtedly, the foremost advantage of this modern apartment is its location three minutes away from the popular Bavaro beach, as well as near bars, cafes, restaurants. The apartment is right in the heart of Bavaro.
Here, you can not only relish the white-sand beach, but also have dinner in one of the excellent restaurants and cafes, drink cocktails in local bars, indulge in tasty fruit at fruit kiosks and shopping, and practice diving. Is not it what you are looking for in Bavaro?
A few steps away from the apartment:
- Huracan beach club
- Soles Beach club
- SPA and massage
- BAM supermarket
- Irina grocery store
- Citrus fusion restaurant
- Fruit stalls
- La Bruja Chupadora restaurant and bar
There are many taxi services in the district. You can also ask us to order transportation or rent a car for you. We are happy to organize any activities for you at your request. Please, mind that all additional services are paid extra.
In a short walking distance from this apartment:
- 3 minutes to the ocean
- 5 minutes to the volleyball field on the beach
- 20 minutes to the gym
- 2 minutes to the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops
- 25 minutes from the Punta Cana international airport (PUJ).
- 5 min drive to a golf course
- 5 min drive to a casino
- 10 min drive to the San Juan shopping mall (Kids and family activities)
- 10 min drive to the Coco Bongo disco club
- 25 min drive to Punta Cana Village and Playa Blanca beach
- 25 min drive to Macao beach (surfing, amazing photos, beautiful beach)
- 30 min drive to Cap Cana residence and beach
- 30 min drive to Dolphin Explorer (Kids and family friendly)
We are always happy to organize transportation for you. Just send me a message!
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Body soap
- Shower gel
- Cleaning products
Bedroom and laundry
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Room-darkening shades
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Mosquito net
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothing storage
- Cable TV
- Baby bath
- High chair
Heating and cooling
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
Internet and office
- WifiAvailable throughout the listing
- Dedicated workspaceGuests have a desk or table that’s used just for working, along with a comfortable chair
Kitchen and dining
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverwareBowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dining table
- Wine glasses
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- WaterfrontRight next to a body of water
- Laundromat nearby
- Patio or balcony
- BackyardAn open space on the property usually covered in grass
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Building staffSomeone is available 24 hours a day to let guests in
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
Heating Washer Dryer Smoke alarmThe host hasn't reported a smoke detector on the property. Carbon monoxide alarmThe host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property.
Meal Plans & Chef
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña Spa Natural Center in Punta Cana, the DRfrom $110 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage on the Beach – Punta Cana, Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
The Best Samaná Whale Watching Tour 2024 – Humpback Whales, Cayo Levantado, El Limon Waterfallfrom $149 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Party, Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2024from $69 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Private Whale Watching Tour from Punta Cana – Samaná Humpback Whales Sanctuary, Bacardi Island, El Limon Waterfallfrom $2400 Read more
Private Full-Day Isla Saona Tour – Blue Lagoon, Reef Snorkeling, Mangrove Forestsfrom $710 Read more
Best Monkey Excursion from Punta Cana – 2-in-1 Tour: Monkeyland and the Longest Zip Line in the DRfrom $130 Read more
Extreme Slingshots Ride in Punta Canafrom $200 Read more