Bed and Breakfast comfortable room in Punta Cana, Bavaro – B&B Art Villa Hotel3 guests1 bedroom1 bed1 shared bath
Welcome to a comfortable room in a new boutique-hotel Art Villa, functioning as a bed & breakfast in a most centric location in Punta Cana!
This room meets the highest standards of hospitality and cleanliness, and is provided with everything, needed for your quiet and relaxed staying with us: all basic amenities, excellent design
And a first-class location in the center of Bavaro, near one of the most beautiful, unique beaches in the World – Los Corales and different activities for any taste!
This is 538 Sq.ft. or 50 m2 room, in the lovely small family boutique Hotel near to the best beaches of Dominican Republic!
Don’t forget – your Breakfast is included!
The room has everything you need to just come, check-in and forget about everything – it’s fully equipped
- King size bed could be converted to two double-beds
- Dinner table
- TV zone
- A writing table
- Coffee table
- Coffee table
- Big Fridge
- Electric kettle
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot water
=> Optionally single bed can be added for the third person Rooms are clean. Towels and bed linens are replaced once every three (3) days. Everyday cleaning service could be arranged for additional $5 fee.
- Free WIFI
- Breakfast included
Towels and bed linens are replaced once every three (3) days. Everyday cleaning service could be arranged for additional $5 fee. You have an access to the best beach in the area, just 4-min walking distance
- Excursions organization bureau
- Events organization
We love our guests and we do our best to make their stay comfortable. Should you have any questions, or need anything, just ask at the reception desk.
We organize all kind of activities, starting from excursions and any type of events. Feel free to get from us best recommendations where to go. In case you need a transportation or any service, just let us know 24/7
Other things to note
Among the closest restaurants in the Plaza Turquesa and El Dorado one can find various cuisines, including Italian, Cuban, German, Ukrainian, organic foods, two bakeries, two pubs, three beauty salons, three supermarkets, a souvenir shop, and the beach dance club.
We provide a broad range of additional services, from professional photographers and videographers to private trips to major tourist attractions in the country.
- You can rent a car with us.
We know every spot in the Dominican Republic and we’ll provide the best conditions for you so that you have an awesome, breathtaking experience!
So don’t hesitate to make an inquiry.
The room is set directly at the world-famous Turquesa and Barcelo Beaches in the heart of Bavaro/Punta Cana.
International cuisine restaurants, bars, stores, clubs, and, of course, the best white-sand beaches and the sea, where you get an unforgettable experience of parasailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, kite-surfing – everything is within walking distance. Just enjoy your stay!
Next to the hotel:
- Canoa Beach international cuisine and beach club
- Huracain beach club
- Balicana Asian Lounge
- Bamboo beach bar and restaurant
- Spa and massages
In a walking distance:
- BAM supermarket
- Irina grocery store
- Nam Nam Restaurant
- Garry’s Sport and Grill
- Dalia’s binary
- Citrus Fusion restaurant
- Liquidos bar & lounge
- Fruit shops
There are plenty of taxi services; you can organize your transportation with us or rent a car.
- 3 minute walk to the ocean
- 5 minute walk to volleyball court on the beach
- 3 minute walk to a fitness club
- 5 minute walk to restaurants, bars, coffee shops
- 5 minute walk to the Solis beach club
- 20 minute drive from the international airport Punta Cana (PUJ)
- 5 minute drive to a golf course
- 5 minute drive to a casino
- 10 minute drive to the San Juan shopping mall (activities for a family and kids)
- 10 minute drive to the Coco Bongo disco club
- 15 minute drive to Manati Park (nice place for kids and a family)
- 20 minute drive to Punta Cana Village and Playa Blanca beach
- 20 minute drive to Macao beach (surfing, amazing photos, beautiful beach)
- 30 minute drive to Cap Cana residence and beach
- 30 minute drive to Dolphin Explorer (kids- and family-friendly)
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
Bedroom and laundry
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Babysitter recommendations
Heating and cooling
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarm
Internet and office
- Dedicated workspace
- WifiAvailable throughout the listing
Kitchen and dining
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverwareBowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Patio or balcony
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- BreakfastBreakfast is provided
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
- Luggage dropoff allowedFor guests' convenience when they have early arrival or late departure
- Building staffSomeone is available 24 hours a day to let guests in
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Meal Plans & Chef
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Organic Summer Package – Spa & Wellness in Punta Canafrom $165 Read more
Super Lady SPA Package – Spa & Wellness Center in Punta Canafrom $265 Read more
Massage Under the Moonlight – Spa Package for Couples in Punta Canafrom $365 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Katmandu Park – Punta Cana’s First Immersive Theme Parkfrom $85 Read more
Las Salinas de Baní and Dunas de Las Calderas - Unique Tour to the Pink Lakes & Wild Desertfrom $695 Read more
Jet Skiing Punta Cana – Best Jet Ski Tour in the Dominican Republic – Cayo la Bocainafrom $193 Read more
Best Private Punta Cana Snorkeling Tour – 6 Hours, Best Spots, Small Group, Equipmentfrom $410 Read more