Luxury villa with pool in Jarabacoa12 guests4 bedrooms6 beds5 baths
Chat with our Consultants!
Welcome to this Private villa in the gated complex of Jarabacoa, ideal for a comfortable stay. The villa features 4 bedrooms, as well as 5 bathrooms. It is a great place for up to 12 people. It features a fully-equipped kitchen and a cozy living room.
Surrounded by huge mountains, it also features a large common swimming pool. Electricity is included.
This property is a 4-bedroom villa. Guests can enjoy a common swimming pool with a beautiful mountain view: there is one big pool for adults and two pools for kids, all shared between 4 villas of the complex. Only guests of these 4 villas have access to the pool area. No outside visitors accepted. The villa is furnished with comfortable furniture and the interior design is very welcoming. There is plenty of outdoor space and sitting areas for guests to enjoy. There’s no shortage of places to sit and relax! The villa instantly invites you to relax and unwind and forget about the stress of everyday life. Here is the place for you to spend the best time together with your family & friends. The villa has queen size beds in each bedroom. The bathroom is attached to each bedroom. The garden provides plenty of green space to enjoy and if you are traveling with children, this is a great place for them to play. Enjoy this private oasis, spend your days in and around the pool and soak up the sun on a sunbed by the pool. This is your dream vacation… The outdoor terrace is the perfect place to relax during the day, eat, drink, listen to music.
When you stay at the villa, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Common Swimming pool and a large pool deck with sunbeds
- TV with cable/satellite
- Towels & linens
- We are always available to answer any questions you might have. Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.
- Take advantage of our personalized service – send me a message! I am always online to answer your messages.
Other things to note
1) The check-in will be done by me or my assistant. We will provide you with all the necessary information, give you useful advice about what to do and where to go – you will know everything about the best places to visit.
2) The check-in time is after 4 pm, and the check-out is before 2 pm.
3) Make sure you stipulate the exact number and the names of guests when making a reservation. We need a complete list of guests who will stay with you. If there are more people during the check-in, US$100 per night is charged per extra person.
4) All the facilities are available exclusively for the guests from your list provided when making a reservation (and the registered guests of other villas). Thus, we guarantee privacy, security, and safety to all our guests. If you expect visitors, please, let us know in advance. Additional fees may apply.
5) There is a strict cancellation policy in force for this lodging.
6) When listening to music, please make sure you do not bother other guests and the sound is moderate.
7) The swimming pools are open from 9 am until 8 pm.
8) This ranch is not pet-friendly. If you bring your pet, an additional fee will be charged with US$100/night per pet after the approval by the administration.
This resort is one of the most exclusive resorts in Jarabacoa. The resort features a unique array of amenities, including billiards, a huge swimming pool, and terraces. The ideal place for family getaways, groups and conferences, not to mention destination weddings, our ranch is a full-service resort that is more a state of mind and way of life than just a mark on the map.
If you’re staying at this resort, you might not really need a car rental. However, should you feel the need to rent a car, please know that it is perfectly safe to drive around the town on your own – just keep your eyes open and be careful on the road. Normal traffic rules and laws do apply, even though they are not always practiced by the locals!
- Cable TV
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Hot water
- WifiContinuous access in the listing
- Free parking on premises
- PoolPrivate or shared
- Free street parking
- Coffee maker
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
Bed and bath
- Bed linens
- Fire extinguisher
Air conditioning Heating Washer Hair dryer Shampoo Carbon monoxide alarmThe host hasn't reported a carbon monoxide detector on the property. Smoke alarmThe host hasn't reported a smoke detector on the property.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Meal Plans & Chef
Basic PlanSilver PlanGold PlanVegetarian PlanBreakfast Plan
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Organic Summer Package – Spa & Wellness in Punta Canafrom $165 Read more
Super Lady SPA Package – Spa & Wellness Center in Punta Canafrom $265 Read more
Massage Under the Moonlight – Spa Package for Couples in Punta Canafrom $365 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Swimming with Dolphins in Punta Cana – Top Adventure 2023 (50 minutes)from $149 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more