Large Family 2 Level Villa for Rent at Puntacana Resort & Club – Near Playa Serena & Playa Blanca10 guests5 bedrooms7 beds5.5 baths
When you stay at this beautiful villa, you’ll have a range of exclusive 5-star services at your fingertips and access to some of the best facilities in Punta Cana, including world championship golf courses, 3 miles of pristine beach, the only Six Senses Spa in the Caribbean, a pioneering ecological park with fresh water lagoons and plenty of exquisite dining options. This is the place to stay with your group and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, and golf.
Villa is located at Puntacana Resort & Club, a gated resort & residential community with 24-hour gated entrance and security.
The villa is conveniently located about 3 miles from Punta Cana International Airport – just a short 10-min drive and you’ll arrive at this amazing villa. If you want to go off-property to explore the local area, the Puntacana Shopping Village and Blue Mall Puntacana are located right outside the resort. The easiest way to get there is by car or with our transportation service ($).
The beautiful virgin beach of Playa Serena is approx. (750 meters) 0.45 miles from the villa! You can easily walk or take the golf touring cart to go to one of the most pristine beaches in Punta Cana. The sand is white and powdery, and the ocean is very shallow – perfect for swimmers of all ages!
If you want a beach with a little more life, you can go to Playa Blanca Beach Club or to the beach at the La Cana golf clubhouse, just a few miles from the villa.
The villa rental includes 2 golf touring carts, which you may use to go anywhere inside Puntacana Resort & Club.
It is a cozy and private 5000 sq. ft. villa with 2 levels. The style, decor, and furniture are very welcoming and provide a comfortable space to relax and enjoy. You’ll feel right at home when you stay here during your Caribbean vacation.
The open common area that includes the living room, dining room, and the kitchen is the heart of the house! This space is perfect for entertaining, family dinners, or lounging around. The living room has a comfortable sofa area and a flat-screen TV. The villa is fully renovated, and the open kitchen with a cooking island is state-of-the-art with double fridges and double freezers, plus all the necessary amenities.
The villa is air-conditioned but also offers plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. Enjoy the spacious outdoor area, which is lush and private and has a beautiful kidney-shaped swimming pool, a deck with lounge chairs, and an adjacent “hideaway” wooden terrace with garden furniture. Enjoy a delicious lunch served on the terrace by the pool or take a nap poolside and let the Caribbean breeze carry you away.
Villa has 2 bedrooms downstairs. The 1st bedroom has a Queen bed, ensuite bathroom, TV, electrical shutters (blackout curtains), closet space, air-conditioning, and ceiling fan. The 2nd bedroom has 2 Full sized beds, an ensuite bathroom, TV, electrical shutters (blackout curtains), closet space, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, and access to the terrace (pool/garden side).
The spacious kitchen has everything you need to cook and prepare delicious meals during your vacation. You can also hire a personal chef ($) to cook for you and make your vacation more enjoyable.
Slide the large windows in the large living and dining room open to access the outdoor terrace, which provides a comfortable living- and dining area by the pool.
The furnished terrace has an outdoor dining table and a sofa sitting area and is covered to give you shade from the sun. This is most likely where you’ll spend most of your vacation time – when you’re not in the pool or lounging on one of the sun beds by the pool.
There are 3 bedrooms located upstairs. The master bedroom (3rd bedroom) is a large suite with a King bed, ensuite bathroom, TV, electrical shutters (blackout curtains), dresser, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, and access to the roof-top style terrace.
The 4th bedroom has 2 Full sized beds, an ensuite bathroom, a TV, curtains, closet space, air-conditioning, and a ceiling fan. The 5th bedroom has a King bed, ensuite bathroom, TV, curtains, closet space, air-conditioning, and a ceiling fan.
All 3 bedrooms upstairs have access to a “roof-top” style terrace with furniture.
When you stay here, you can enjoy the following amenities:
- Air conditioning (in the bedrooms) and ceiling fans
- WIFI in the villa
- Swimming pool on property (not heated)
- Large TV in the living room
- Towels & linens
- Access to the La Cana Beach Club with swimming pool, lounge chairs, shower facilities, tables & chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental.
- Access to the Playa Blanca Beach Club with lounge chairs, restaurant ($) & bar ($). The consumption of food & beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant and is never included in your villa rental.
- Access to the Ecological Foundation Park with fresh-water lagoons ($)
- Access to Six Senses Spa ($)
- Access to Tennis courts ($)
($) = additional charges apply, i.e., not included in the villa rental.
When you stay at this villa, you’ll have a maid included during your stay. The maid will clean the villa, make the beds, and wash towels and linens.
You’ll also have an English-speaking villa manager available during your stay. This is your go-to person for anything you need during your stay, e.g., transfers, excursions, restaurant reservations, spa treatments, reservations for golf, tickets to events and nightclubs, etc. If you have not booked these before your arrival.
Additional fees apply to all extra services. Your villa manager will greet you when you arrive at the villa and will be available throughout your entire stay.
Pre-arrival concierge services
Once you book this villa, our in-house concierge will be at your service to assist you in planning your stay from A to Z. You may choose these additional services at your convenience. All services are subject to availability and extra charges, i.e., they are not included in the villa rental price:
- Private airport transfers from Santo Domingo, La Romana, and/or Punta Cana Airports
- Rental cars and other transportation
- Golf cart rental (for convenient transportation inside the resort; not for use on the golf courses)
- Spa treatments or in-villa massages
- Golf tee time reservations with shared transportation
- Excursions (catamaran, deep sea fishing, ATVs, zip lines, etc.)
- Grocery shopping (cost price of groceries + 15% service charge)
- All-inclusive meal plan for food & beverages consumed in the villa
- House bar (cost price of bottles + 15% service charge)
- Hair dryer
- Hot water
- Body soap
- Outdoor shower
- Shower gel
- Cleaning products
Bedroom and laundry
- EssentialsTowels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothing storage
- Sound system
- Babysitter recommendations
Heating and cooling
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
Internet and office
- WifiAvailable throughout the listing
- Dedicated workspaceGuests have a desk or table that’s used just for working, along with a comfortable chair.
Kitchen and dining
- KitchenSpace where guests can cook their own meals
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverwareBowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Cooking basicsPots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Hot water kettle
- Dining table
- Baking sheet
- Barbecue utensilsGrill, charcoal, bamboo skewers/iron skewers, etc.
- Wine glasses
- Private entranceSeparate street or building entrance
- BBQ grill
- Patio or balcony
- BackyardAn open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
Parking and facilities
- Free parking on premises
- Free street parking
- Long term stays allowedAllow stay for 28 days or more
- Cleaning available during stay
- Host greets you
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Meal Plans & Chef
Exclusively for our customers, we offer meal plans and personal chef services at very attractive prices in Punta Cana. We have worked hard to combine the privacy of apartments with all-inclusive hotel features. You no longer need to worry about meals on your vacation!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Organic Summer Package – Spa & Wellness in Punta Canafrom $165 Read more
Super Lady SPA Package – Spa & Wellness Center in Punta Canafrom $265 Read more
Massage Under the Moonlight – Spa Package for Couples in Punta Canafrom $365 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Katmandu Park – Punta Cana’s First Immersive Theme Parkfrom $85 Read more
Las Salinas de Baní and Dunas de Las Calderas - Unique Tour to the Pink Lakes & Wild Desertfrom $695 Read more
Jet Skiing Punta Cana – Best Jet Ski Tour in the Dominican Republic – Cayo la Bocainafrom $193 Read more
Best Private Punta Cana Snorkeling Tour – 6 Hours, Best Spots, Small Group, Equipmentfrom $410 Read more