Katmandu Park – Punta Cana’s First Immersive Theme Park
Hot Offer! Only in September. Book your tickets to the enchanting world of Katmandu Park and get 15% Off. For more details don’t hesitate to contact us. Hurry up!
Welcome to Katmandu Immersive Theme Park! Experience an exciting mix of attractions, thrilling adventures, and interactive fun like never before. Get ready for an unforgettable journey into a world of wonder!
Katmandu Park in Punta Cana is the first and only theme park of its kind in the Caribbean, featuring immersive entertainment, games and innovative attractions based on the popular characters of the Katmandu franchise, originally from Falcon’s Beyond Global, a leading global entertainment development company specializing in the creation and expansion of intellectual property.
- The park’s attractions take you on a journey through the Hidden Realms with 8 interactive experiences: Legend of the Desirata, Voyage of the Fathom Wanderer, EtherQuest, Challenge of the Mad Mage, Expedition Golf, The Quadagon, Wheel of Infinite Wonder and High Point Adventure.
- Each visitor to the Katmandu Park receives a smart wristband for accessing attractions, making cashless payments, and enjoying a unique virtual identity on BeyondME-TM. Customize avatars, earn/spend XP, and connect to digital experiences like mobile games and online shopping for more rewards.
- In addition to innovative attractions, there’s a great place to try lots of delicious foods, two large bars, commercial and recreational area for the whole family.
- Pick-up and drop-off services are included in the price for hotels and residences in Punta Cana area.
Located right in the heart of Bávaro, Katmandu Park is a fantastic new entertainment destination, where everyone is welcome to enjoy the atmosphere, music, experiences in the main square, diverse gastronomic options and shopping area, even without the need to go on the attractions.
Katmandu Park Attractions
Legend of the Desirata
The thrilling 4D Dark Ride, a highly sophisticated attraction usually found only in the world's largest theme parks. It will be an immersive experience where Hira, the village elder, tells the story of the origin of Katmandu and allows visitors to feel the thrill of adventure through movement, seamlessly combining technology with scenic elements, blurring the lines between reality and the imaginary.
Voyage of the Fathom Wanderer
The world's first suspended theater, where visitors will join Kilgore Goode and his Robot, Busby, on an underwater mission to protect the Hidden Realm of Azurlan from a sea monster.
Another innovative interactive ride attraction, will make its world debut at
Katmandu Park in Punta Cana. Combining patented technologies, elaborate scenic elements, immersive projection and an interactive game ride to reinterpret the traditional ride experience where the players are the protagonists.
Challenge of the Mad Mage
The ON!X Theater that recreates an interactive 4D theater. Here a wizard explorer named Alvis challenges adventurers to a blaster duel through Hidden Realms in a crazy chess game.
Expedition Golf, with 2 courses of 18 holes of miniature golf. Enjoy a fun mini-golf adventure through the Hidden Realms. You’ll brave a collapsing tunnel, wander ice caves, and putt down a waterfall!
Challenge your skills of strength and agility with four indoor obstacle courses and the children's version Maiya & Kumar's Secret Cave, for everyone to train as Yetis. Traverse spider walls, crawl tubes, and rope swings.
Wheel of Infinite Wonder
A themed carousel with the characters of the Hidden Realms of Katmandu. Climb aboard fantastical creatures and Kilgore’s very own inventions on this fun-filled carousel attraction.
High Point Adventure
A vertical outdoor ropes experience with 18 meters high and 3 levels of adrenaline. Go on a thrilling adventure with exciting obstacles for an amazing view of the village. Bridges, cargo nets, seesaws, and more await you in this unique High Point Adventure.
Candrama Food Square & Shopping area
Within the park, you'll also discover Candrama Food Square - a gastronomic area with food trucks, alongside a shopping area and game room available for your enjoyment. Take the most from your day in Katmandu Park!
Katmandu Park Details
- Approximate pick-up time: 09:30 AM (depends on your location)
- Duration: ~ 7 hours (departure from the park at 04:00 PM)
- Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Kindly take note that the park operates from 3 pm to 10 pm on Saturdays!
- For some attractions, you need to wear solid, closed-toe shoes (no high heels or flip flops). No worries if you don’t have the right shoes, you can rent them if needed
- Some attractions require a minimum height for players of 110 or 120 cm
- The Adult Pass doesn’t include access to Maiya and Kumar’s Secret Ice Cave and the Giant Swing
- The Child Pass doesn’t include the Giant Swing. You have to choose between Maiya and Kumar’s Secret Ice Cave or Quadagon.
- If a child is shorter than 110 cm (42 inches), they don’t need to buy a ticket for rides that have a height requirement, as long as they’re with an adult who has a ticket
- Immersive attractions are not recommended for people suffering from vertigo, dizziness or epilepsy
- The park does not have any water rides or roller coasters
Pick-up and drop-off is included in the price for most hotels and residences in Bavaro-Punta Cana area. Additional charge may be applied for pick-ups from Uvero Alto, Cap Cana, Miches, Veron, Bayahibe and La Romana.
- Comfortable hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- 4 immersive attractions: Voyage of the Fathom Wander (Suspended Theater), Challenge of the Mad Mage (ON!X Interactive Theater), Legend of the Desirata (Dark Ride 4D), EtherQuest
- Expedition Golf (Mini Golf)
- Wheel of Infinite Wonder (Carousel)
- High Point Adventure (a vertical ropes experience with outdoor obstacles)
- The Quadagon (Obstacle Course for adults and children)
Embark on a magical journey and secure your ticket to the enchanting world of Katmandu Park right now!
Frequently Asked Questions
about Katmandu Park
What is the new park in the Dominican Republic?
The Dominican Republic has become a new theme park spot for families and adventure enthusiasts. Katmandu Park Punta Cana opened its doors on March 15, 2023, and tickets are available for purchase. The park is managed by a company based in Orlando, Florida.
What does the Katmandu Ticket include?
The Katmandu Ticket includes a right to ride each attraction once on the same day. Transportation is also included for most hotels and residences in the Bavaro-Punta Cana area.
Are there any height and age restrictions for the rides?
Yes, for safety reasons, some of the attractions have specific height requirements of either 110 cm or 120 cm. When visiting Katmandu Park, we recommend you to read all the safety instructions to determine which rides are best suited for you and your family.
Do I have to buy a ticket for a child under 4 years of age?
Kids under 4 get in for free! And remember, both infants and children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Is it safe for pregnant women to enjoy the attractions at Katmandu Park in Punta Cana?
If a woman knows or thinks she might be pregnant, it’s best for her to check the park’s safety instructions. This way, she can skip attractions that could be risky for her and her baby.
Are lockers available at the park?
Yes, the lockers are located near the box office. There is an additional charge for using it.
Can you smoke in the park?
Smoking is only allowed in designated areas within the park.
Are there roller coasters and water rides in the park?
No, there are no roller coasters or water rides in the park.
Is it permitted to take videos or photos of the attractions?
Cameras are not allowed inside the attractions.
Should I bring a swimsuit to Katmandu Park in Punta Cana?
No, you don’t need to bring a swimsuit. The park doesn’t have any water attractions; instead, it offers immersive and interactive experiences that will amaze you.
What items are not allowed in Punta Cana Katmandu Park?
To keep everyone safe, you can’t bring firearms, aerosols, devices meant to stun or immobilize, sharp objects, dangerous substances, explosives, or anything that can cause a fire.
Am I allowed to bring food and drinks to the park?
No, for the safety of everyone, outside food and drinks are not allowed in the park. But don’t worry! You can enjoy delicious meals at Candrama Food Square and various dining spots within the park.
Are pets allowed in the park?
We really like pets, but for safety and cleanliness reasons, you can’t bring them to the park. However, service dogs are an exception and are welcome.
What payment methods are accepted at the park?
You can pay with local or international credit cards, cash in Dominican pesos or US dollars. Additionally, you have the option to pre-load your wristband with credit card or cash, which allows you to make purchases for drinks, food, and more.
How much time do I need to explore Katmandu Park in Punta Cana?
It usually takes between 5 to 7 hours to fully experience all the fantastic attractions, dining choices, and shops at Katmandu Park in Punta Cana.
Is there free Wi-Fi available at the park?
Yes, you can connect to the free Wi-Fi and share your exciting experiences at Katmandu Park with your friends.
What is the dress code and appropriate footwear for visiting the park?
The park has a casual dress code, and you can wear any comfortable clothing suitable for the weather. If required by certain attractions, please wear socks.
Does Dominican Republic have theme parks?
Katmandu Park Punta Cana opened on March 15, 2023, in the Dominican Republic. It’s the second part of the “The Hidden Realms of Katmandu” series. This park in the Dominican Republic is bigger and similar to Katmandu Park Mallorca, which is on a popular Mediterranean island near Spain.
What is the attraction park in Punta Cana?
These places are best for water & amusement parks in Punta Cana:
- Sirenis Aquagames Punta Cana
- Splash Water Park
- Caribbean Lake Park
- Katmandu Park | Punta Cana
- Dolphin Discovery
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relaxing Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Reduction Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $100 Read more
Anti-Cellulite Massage at Flavio Acuña Spa Natural Center in Punta Cana, the DRfrom $110 Read more
Aromatic Pints Massage on the Beach – Punta Cana, Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Katmandu Park – Punta Cana’s First Immersive Theme Parkfrom $85 Read more
Las Salinas de Baní and Dunas de Las Calderas - Unique Tour to the Pink Lakes & Wild Desertfrom $695 Read more
Jet Skiing Punta Cana – Best Jet Ski Tour in the Dominican Republic – Cayo la Bocainafrom $193 Read more
Best Private Punta Cana Snorkeling Tour – 6 Hours, Best Spots, Small Group, Equipmentfrom $410 Read more