Cigars and Rum Factory Tour from Punta Cana – Ron Barceló and VegaFina Factories
Embark on an exciting journey through the history of rum and cigars in the Dominican Republic, visit the Ron Barceló Museum and the VegaFina cigar factory, and immerse yourself in the world of culture and traditions of this amazing country!
- Ron Barceló is one of the oldest and largest national brands in the Dominican Republic. In 2012, a historic museum was opened dedicated to the oldest rum factory. During the visit to the museum, you will see rum barrels, taste different types of rum in the tasting bar, and learn about the history of rum and its significance in Dominican Republic culture.
- Furthermore, you will learn about the production and packaging processes of Barceló products. The tour will end in the historical part of the museum, where you will immerse yourself in an eclectic atmosphere, with exhibits and objects of ancient rum production.
- After the tour, you will have the opportunity to purchase any Barceló brand product to keep memories and share a piece of the magnificent history of rum in the Dominican Republic with friends.
- The second part of the journey is a visit to the VegaFina cigar factory. The brand has been in existence since 1998 but has already made a name for itself in the history of Caribbean cigar brands. You will see firsthand how cigars are made, where tobacco and finished cigars are stored, and purchase brand products at a reasonable price in their special shop.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience and become familiar with the things that the Dominican Republic is well-known, and buy the best souvenirs as a memory of visiting this country.
Cigars and Rum Factory Tour Program
We provide comfortable private transportation with an experienced driver for the most hotels and residences in Bavaro-Punta Cana area. Up to 10 people can take part in the trip.
Ron Barceló Museum and Factory
Explore the museum of one of the Dominican Republic's oldest and largest national brands, renowned for producing rum. Sample their famous rum and get to know the production and packaging processes. What's more, you can buy souvenirs for your loved ones.
VegaFina Cigar Factory
Experience the process of cigar-making, storage of tobacco and ready-made cigars, and take advantage of the opportunity to buy branded products at a reasonable price in their exclusive shop.
Private Cigars and Rum Tour Details
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Approximate pick-up time: 7:30 AM (depends on your location)
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Before the tour, it is recommended to have breakfast, as there will be a tasting of strong drinks
- Children under 18 years old can join the sightseeing tour, but they will not be allowed to participate in the rum tasting
- The tour is for a group of up to 10 people
- What to bring: camera, money, good mood
- 1-person group: $440
- 2-person group: $505
- 3-person group: $570
- 4-person group: $635
- 5-person group: $700
- 6-person group: $765
- 7-person group: $830
- 8-person group: $895
- 9-person group: $960
- 10-person group: $1025
What is included?
- Private comfortable hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance and 1 hour 15 minutes tour to the Barceló rum factory and Museum
- Rum tasting
- Cigar factory entrance and 45 minute factory tour
Pick-up and drop-off is included in the price for most hotels and residences in Bavaro-Punta Cana area. Additional charge may be applied for pick-ups from Uvero Alto, Cap Cana, Miches, Veron, Bayahibe and La Romana.
What isn’t included?
If desired, you will have the opportunity to have a snack at the cigar factory café for an additional fee.
Book your Private Cigars and Rum Factory Tour from Punta Cana right now!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage in Punta Cana – Flavio Acuña SPA Centerfrom $110 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA Center in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $110 Read more
Traditional Chinese Treatments – Spa & Wellness in Punta Canafrom $105 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Katmandu Park – Punta Cana’s First Immersive Theme Parkfrom $85 Read more
Las Salinas de Baní and Dunas de Las Calderas - Unique Tour to the Pink Lakes & Wild Desertfrom $695 Read more
Jet Skiing Punta Cana – Best Jet Ski Tour in the Dominican Republic – Cayo la Bocainafrom $193 Read more
Best Private Punta Cana Snorkeling Tour – 6 Hours, Best Spots, Small Group, Equipmentfrom $410 Read more