Adventure Activities at Bávaro Adventure Park, Punta Cana
Chat with our Consultants!
Are you looking for adventures in Punta Cana? Have a lot of incredible varieties of emotions during the best Adventure Activities package in Punta Cana – 3 of 13 activities free choice! Bávaro Adventure Park is the perfect place for those who are seeking adventures in the area of Bávaro and Punta Cana. The park covers an area of 44 ha! There is 5.5 km of ecological trails where among the untouched nature there are new entertaining attractions for anyone.
This is a great place for active family vacations, for couples – the largest park area in Punta Cana, the Jurassic park with full-sized mechanical dinosaurs, 15 different attractions: segway, zipline, Dinoworld, climbing garden, bungee dome and many more… And one of the most popular activities at Bávaro Adventure Park is the Adventure Activities package!
While riding a buggy or Polaris, you will visit the easternmost point of the island, Cabo Engaño, where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea. Ride off-road to the racing ring in an abandoned mine. Take an eco-tour around the park and visit fruit plantations!
Join our Park Rangers! Learn about Butterflies, Orchids, Cactus and dozens of different Tropical Fruits! Also, you can see iguanas, butterflies, and turtles.
After your activities, lots of adrenaline and emotions, nothing better than visiting our waterfall pool! Relax, have a cold drink and enjoy the sounds of the waterfall!
So, if you want to make your stay in Punta Cana the most unforgettable, choose Adventure Activities!
Adventure Activities Program
You are able to choose one activity from each of the three lists below:
The first activity of free choice (1 of 3):
- Bungee Trampolin or
- Pump Track or
The second activity of free choice (1 of 5):
- E-Bike or
- Zip Line Regular (includes: 2 lines, 1 Golden Bridge, 1 high-speed line up to 35 km/hr) or
- Zorbing or
- Climbing Garden or
- Horseback Riding or
The third activity of free choice (1 of 5):
- Zip Line PRO (includes: 6 lines, 1 Himalayan Bridge, 1 high-speed line up to 35 km/hr) or
- Paintball or
- Segway or
- Zip Line Splash (includes: 3 lines, 1 splash line landing in water) or
- Dino World or
Details of Adventure Package
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Departure from the pick-up point: our tour includes pick-up/drop-off from any hotel or pick-up point of Bavaro/Punta Cana and transportation in modern buses with expert drivers
- Approximate pick-up time: 7.30 am/10.25 am/11.25 am/12.30 pm
- Duration: ~3-4 hours
- What to bring: digital or a printed voucher, light and comfortable clothing, sport closed shoes for activities, towel and bathing suit, sunscreen protector, additional change of clothes, cash or credit card for souvenirs, pictures, snacks and drinks, tips, lockers
- Round trip transfers from your hotel to the park
- Free drinking water throughout the park
- 1 adjustable harness, 2 pulleys, 1 safety line, 1 helmet per a client
- Harnesses for kids and adults
- Waterfall Pool
What’s not included?
- Bandanas and google lens
- Pictures, tipping, souvenirs, drinks, and snacks
- Additional consumption
What’s not allowed
- To use cell phones and/or cameras
- Wear hats, caps, bags or purses
- Wear flip-flops
Special rules and notes for the Adventure activities
- Transfer available at extra cost for: Bayahibe (US$ 10p/p); La Romana (US$ 20p/p); Juan Dolio/Boca Chica (US$ 30 p/p)
- For all customers, we have available lockers for storage with a USD$ 5.00 refundable deposit
- Maximum attention capacity of 45 adventurers per hour
- Maximum capacity of 3 adventures per group
- We don’t recommend to perform certain activities to people who suffer any disease like coronary, cardiovascular, heart failure, respiratory or physical injury, balance and/or vertigo problems, panic attacks, overweight, among other conditions that prevent it from participating safely in the activities
- We don’t recommend certain activities to pregnant women
- Minimum age depends on the activity: from 6 to 8 years old (for paintball – min. 14 years)
- Minimum height is 130 cm
- Maximum weight depends on the activity: from 100 to 150 kg
- You can choose the package activities upon arrival
- Hydration points with potable water included throughout the park. So, you’ll never feel thirsty
- Our transfer includes IN/OUT
- Bilingual staff for safety instructions (Spanish, English, Russian and French)
- The adventure leaves great impression and memories
- Attractions may be temporarily closed without prior notice. It can be because of the weather conditions, maintenance, and other important reasons
- Kids admission age varies between different attractions
- No food and drinks included
Book the Adventure Activities package to make your vacation in Punta Cana unforgettable now!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
Massage and SPA
Professional Massage in Punta Cana – In-Home or On the Beachfrom $60 Read more
Professional Face Treatments & SPA in Punta Cana – Facial Massage at Home / on the Beachfrom $85 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Relax Massage from Toque Holistico in Bavaro, Punta Canafrom $90 Read more
Lymphatic Drainage Massage at Flavio Acuña SPAfrom $110 Read more
Volcanic Stones Massage in Punta Cana – Flavio Acuña SPA Centerfrom $110 Read more
Deep Tissue Massage at Flavio Acuña SPA Center in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $110 Read more
Traditional Chinese Treatments – Spa & Wellness in Punta Canafrom $105 Read more
Catamaran Tour in Punta Cana (Bavaro) – Sailing & Snorkelling Experience 2023from $69 Read more
Extreme Offroad Buggy Adventure in Punta Canafrom $65 Read more
Saona Island Excursion – Caribbean Paradisefrom $75 Read more
La Hacienda Park – 7-in-1 Adventures Tour in Bávaro, Punta Canafrom $99 Read more
Swimming with Dolphins in Punta Cana – Top Adventure 2023 (50 minutes)from $149 Read more
Cayo Levantado & El Limon Waterfall Excursion Samana, the Dominican Republicfrom $145 Read more
Fantastic Yacht Trip to Catalina Islandfrom $1795 Read more
Scape Park in Punta Cana – Full Admissionfrom $129 Read more