Punta Cana Village Vacation Rentals
Show filtersShow categories
Punta Cana Village villa for rent – Christmas time villa with roofed terrase, BBQ, dining area outsidefrom $650 night Read more
Punta Cana Village rentals – Fantastic new Hi-tech 5 bedroom villa for rent for 9 guestsfrom $600 night Read more
Exclusive Villa with Pool & Maid-Chef – Olivio 9, Punta Canafrom $511 night Read more
Lovely Villa Ivan in Punta Cana Village – ideal villa for families with childrenfrom $217 night Read more
About the Punta Cana Village
Well, first of all, we have to mention that when talking about Punta Cana, most often people think of the entire coast. Everyone is so accustomed to this name that over time it has become a kind of brand, the hallmark of the Dominican Republic. Let us start from the point that the coast is divided up into nine parts such as Punta Cana, Cap Cana, Bavaro, Cabeza de Toro, Arena Gorda, Uvero Alto, Macao, Cortecito, Cabo Engano. We do not doubt that the main reason people go to this easternmost region is to enjoy the most stunning beaches and turquoise waters.
Nevertheless, few people know that Punta Cana is actually a small village, and this is just one of the areas on the entire coast. Moreover, there is the Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) right in the village, where most tourists land and go to the district they need by car.
What is in Punta Cana Village?
Without a doubt, there are a lot of things to do here. Moreover, while in the village area, you have access to the Punta Cana Resort & Clubs' many amenities. So, let us see what you can do in this area.
- Indigenous Eyes (Ojos Indígenas) Ecological Park. Be sure that this is the finest opportunity to explore the nature of the Dominican Republic. This 1500 acre park is about 2.7 miles (4.5 kilometers) or 7 minutes away drive from Playa Blanca. You will be amazed by the beauty of twelve turquoise lagoons, and the best thing is that you can swim in most of them. Moreover, this reserve is a habitat of the most unique birds and iguanas.
- Playa Blanca. In the area of this village of Punta Cana and 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), there is a fabulous beach. Moreover, the word “blanca” translates as “white” from Spanish. At this point, it explains the soft white sand there. In addition, every year Playa Blanca hosts Kite Fest, and many kite surfers come here for a celebration.
- Probably this sports activity can compete even with water sports in the Dominican Republic easily. Without fear of being wrong, we can say that golf is one of the most popular sports in Punta Cana, and that is for a reason. One of the most famous golf clubs is Cocotal Golf and Country Club.
Main advantages of renting
Punta Cana Village apartments or villa
- Maid & Chef. These services are extremely helpful during the whole stay. And the reason for this is that you do not go on vacation for cleaning or cooking. So, booking with us allows you to forget about any household chores.
- Safety & Gated community. Another important point is that all our properties are located only in secured areas. That is why, when renting a villa or apartment, you can always feel safe.
- Freedom & Privacy. Last but not least, these factors are probably the main advantages. Comparing a hotel and a villa, we can freely say without hesitation that the level of freedom in a villa is an order of magnitude higher. Nobody bothers you, and you do not need to rush to have time to eat in the dining room, for example. Since staying in a villa or apartment, you can feel like its owner.
Average prices for our vacation rentals
in Punta Cana Village
To help us understand more clearly about accommodation prices, let us tell you the specifics of the formation of prices. It must be understood that the price directly depends on many factors, such as location, infrastructure, size, capacity, number of rooms, and amenities. Following this, you need to clearly understand what you personally want. Based on our experience, accommodation can be found for almost any budget.
So, the average price for a villa in Punta Cana is about US$ 2245 per night. Prices for villas usually range from US$ 250 to US$ 5500. In general, the average cost for an apartment is about US$ 285 per night. Nevertheless, you can also find a lovely villa in Punta Cana village for just US$ 217. To sum up, the average price for a house rental in this particular area is about US$ 495 per night.
Punta Cana Village long term rentals
Probably everyone wants to save some money when going on a vacation. That is why we recommend that you take advice from us on how you can rent cheaper.
- Book through our website. Let us call it real luck that you came to our website. By using it, you can save up to 15% because other booking platforms charge a commission.
- Long-term rentals. There is an option that allows you to save up to 35%. At this point, you will get a chance to stay in your lovely villa longer and pay for the same property for almost half the price.
Our additional hospitelity services
in this location
- Transfer options. After a long flight, a private transfer is the best that you can have. The driver will be waiting for you at the airport and will take you directly to your villa or apartment. You can choose a car to your taste, we have options for both couples and big groups of friends or family.
- Maid services. When you come to Dominican paradise, cleaning is the last thing you want to do. That is why, in most of our villas, maid service is included in the price. But it can also be optional.
- Private С Is it even a vacation if you are standing in the kitchen preparing food for a group of people? To help you, we provide the services of a personal chef. With it, you can create a meal plan for all days of your stay. Forget about cooking and enjoy your time in Punta Cana!
- Beauty & SPA. Moreover, the spa allows you to completely relax your body. Without a doubt, this is the best gift you can give yourself or someone important to you while traveling to a tropical country.
Why should you book with us?
- We are a company with extensive experience in the Dominican market. During this time we have learned how to provide our guests the best.
- For great communication with guests and providing them with all the amenities, we have repeatedly received the status of SuperHost on booking platforms.
- Our company has properties only in secured and gated communities. That is why we can guarantee absolute safety and privacy to our guests during their stay in the Dominican Republic.
- Be sure that we work directly only with the best residences and villas. Without a doubt, we always appreciate the opinion of our guests, so our goal is to meet their expectations.
We know everything about the apartments and villas we offer to our guests. That is why we are always ready to answer any of your questions and provide the necessary information.