Santo Domingo Vacation Rentals
3BR Apartment for Rent in Santo Domingo (Colonial City) – Unique and CLEANEDfrom $277 / night Read more
Apt (Studio) for Rent in Santo Domingo (Colonial City) – Private & Cleanedfrom $108 / night Read more
About Santo Domingo
Well, Santo Domingo is the capital and the cultural center of the Dominican Republic. The city was founded in 1496 by Bartholomew Columbus and is now the largest city in the Caribbean by population. If you are a lover of architecture and history, this is undoubtedly the best place to delve into the culture of the Dominican Republic. In addition, Santo Domingo’s historic neighborhood, the Colonial Zone, has been recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Santo Domingo is the perfect city to visit, as it combines both beach holidays and cultural enrichment. There is a great opportunity to see how the locals live and visit the main historical sights. Usually, it is a busy and noisy life, with lots of traffic, but only through all this, you can get to know the Dominicans themselves and their reality closer. So, if you enjoy active journeys – this place is definitely for you!
What to do in Santo Domingo?
- Alcázar de Colón. This is a 16th-century palace. The palace was built between 1511 and 1514. There you will find a museum with an impressive collection of late medieval and Renaissance art. In our opinion, this place is a must-see for people who want to learn more about the history of the Dominican Republic. Additionally, we recommend that you take your headphones since you can take self-guided audio tours there.
- Playa de Guibia. Even though Santo Domingo is not the most suitable city for just a beach holiday, there are still incredible beaches here. Playa de Gubia is located right in Santo Domingo, on the main coastal street of the city, George Washington Avenue.
- The 3 Eyes National Park(Los Tres Ojos). This is a 50-meter open-air limestone cave, which is located in the Mirador del Este park. No doubt, you will be amazed by the beauty of this place.
- Zona Colonial. Well, this place was founded by Bartolomé Columbus in 1496, and it marks the area where Columbus settled in the New World. In addition, we recommend that you visit the Catedral Primada de America, which is the oldest still standing cathedral in the Americas.
- The next place worth visiting is the seaside boulevard of the city. Its official name is George Washington Boulevard. This is one of the favorite places for locals to watch breathtaking sunsets and enjoy Dominican cuisine in a cozy restaurant overlooking the sea.
- Parque Colón (Columbus Park). If you came to Santo Domingo to see the bustling life of the Dominicans, then you need to visit this lively square. Moreover, Parque Colón is located in the heart of the Zona Colonial. You can meet street musicians and other artists there who perform near the statue of Christopher Columbus.
The main advantages of renting a villa or
private apartment in Santo Domingo
- No crowd. No one will disturb you during your stay, because renting a villa or apartment means complete privacy and freedom.
- Additional services. Our company can provide you with additional services such as maid service, and personal chef. Rest assured, this will greatly facilitate your stay, and you will be able to enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
- When traveling to the Dominican Republic, you should always rent accommodation with a reliable company. That is why all our properties are located in safe and private areas.
Average prices for our apartments
in Santo Domingo
Well, we have to mention that you should always take into account that the price of the apartments depends on the location, size, amenities, capacity, and more factors. So, the average price for renting an apartment in Santo Domingo is about US$ 195 per night.
How to save money when booking with us?
- Long-term rentals. This option gives you an opportunity to save up to 35%. You can book accommodation for a long period while paying less.
- Book through our website. It allows you to save up to 15% since you book directly with the owner. In general, most booking platforms charge a commission.
Our additional hospitality services
in this city
- Chef & Maid. With these services, you will forget about household chores. Our chef will prepare the best dishes according to your preferences, and the maid will keep the house clean.
- We can provide you with a car according to your needs. We have options for big groups of people as well as more luxurious vehicles such as a limousine.
- It is equally important to book activities with a licensed company. Our team provides the best excursions that remain an unforgettable experience. With us, you can visit the most stunning places that will show you the nature and history of the Dominican Republic.
Why should you book with our company?
The constant striving for the best has helped us occupy a leading position in the Dominican market for several years. We always guarantee our guests the main things – safety, responsibility, and communication. The reason for this is that our principal task is to make sure that the guest is satisfied with their stay in the Dominican Republic.