Outback Experience from Punta-Cana
Our first stop will be at a local school where you will learn about the Dominican educational system.
Visit the Iguana Ranch where you will see exotic animals, such as crocodiles, iguanas, alligators, flamingos and more, and gardens with medicinal plants, local fruit trees and plants. Besides, you will see hand-rolled cigars, local craft, as well as learn about sugar cane history and products.
Traditional Dominican Lunch and Free Drinks
Enjoy the typical Dominican lunch at a family style buffet. By the way, free drinks are served throughout the journey.
Shopping at a local rum shack with the most popular typical Dominican souvenirs, such as rum, cigars, and coffee. All at local prices and with live demonstration of the mastership of the cigar roller, artist painter, or rock carver.
Visit a typical country house where you will have a chance to learn about the daily life of local people.
Then, you will have a chance to explore local coffee and cocoa plantations and learn everything about how organic chocolate and coffee are grown and processed.
Boogie and Beach
To give an adventurous touch to your Safari experience, we will take you to the beach where you will get safety instructions about how to use boogieboards and practice this activity in the water. You can also chill on the beach and swim there.
Tuesday, Wednesday (in German only!), Thursday, Saturday
Approximate pick-up time from your hotel or pick-up point: 8:30 a.m.
Duration: about 8 hours
What to bring: sandals or old tennis shoes (they may get wet), sun protection cream, camera, some money for shopping, bathing suit, towel, sun glasses, good mood.
What’s included in the Outback Experience?
+ Unique local Safari experience
+ Family buffet lunch
+ Free alcoholic and soft drinks
+ Boogieboards water experience
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour.
- Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.
- Enjoy the unique local experience, combining country, beach, and boogie adventure!
- Visit a local school and a country house with plantations
- Get to know exotic species at the Iguana Ranch
- Learn a lot about the coconut
- Swim or relax on the beach
- Professionally trained multilingual guides speaking English, Spanish, German (only on Wednesday), and French
- Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate
- There may be a lot of people participating in this excursion
Book your unique Outback experience now!