Amazing Outback Explorer Adventure
Start your adventure from the famous precious Macao beach, where you will taste our freshest Mimosa cocktail.
Our next stop will be at a local school where you will learn about the Dominican educational system and will see the result of donations made thanks to your participation in the excursion.
Visit a typical country house where you will have a chance to learn about the daily life of local people.
Then, you will have a chance to explore local coffee and cocoa plantations and learn everything about how organic chocolate and coffee are grown and processed. Moreover, there you can buy organic goods produced at the local farm.
Arrival to the Ranch where you will see exotic animals, such as crocodiles, iguanas, alligators, flamingos and more, and gardens with medicinal plants, local fruit trees and plants.
Traditional Dominican Lunch and Free Drinks
Enjoy delicious á la carte Dominican food and free drinks throughout the journey.
Boogie and Beach
To give an adventurous touch to your Outback Explorer adventure, we will take you back to Macao beach where you will get safety instructions about how to use boogieboards and practice this activity in the water. You can also chill on the beach and swim there.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Approximate pick-up time from your hotel or pick-up point: 8:30 a.m.
Duration: about 8-8,5 hours
What to bring: comfortable footwear (flip-flops are ideal), sun protection cream, camera, some money for shopping, bathing suit, towel, sun glasses, good mood.
What’s included in the Outback Explorer Adventure?
+ Unique local experience
+ A la carte lunch
+ Free alcoholic and soft drinks
+ Boogie ride
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour.
- Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.
- Enjoy the unique local experience, combining country, beach, and boogie adventure!
- Visit a local school and a country house with plantations, where you can buy fresh produce right from the backyard
- Swim or relax on the beach
- Professionally trained multilingual guides speaking English, Spanish, German, and French
- Learn a lot about local flora an fauna, and see amazing species!
- Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate
- There may be a lot of people participating in this excursion
Book your unique Outback Explorer Adventure now!
Go Yuma Local Historical Experiencefrom $124 Read more
Exciting Interaction with Sharks and Raysfrom $45 Read more
Deep Sea 9-Hour Fishing Charter for 8 Peoplefrom $1479 Read more
AquaPark in Punta Cana – Half Day + Transportationfrom $75 Read more
Hidden Paradise: Montaña Redonda+Natural Poolfrom $120 Read more
Unique Interaction with Fur Sealsfrom $45 Read more
Imagine Night Club: VIP Accessfrom $100 Read more
VIP Table at ORO Night Club (Wed, Thu)from $500 Read more