Are you fond of mystery and discoveries? What about discovering the mystic “Las Ondas” cenote? Get ready for a real tropical route starting with an eco walk through a trail in the surroundings of a tropical dry forest. Explore vivid representations and depictions of the Taino tribe, their rituals and the objects used in their daily living, as well as learn all about the flora and fauna of this area. Upon reaching the mouth of the cave, you will ascend this impressive cenote through a staircase in which you will witness original Taino pictograms – authentic evidence that they made use of this cave. Cenote Cultural Route by Scape Park will become the best cultural and local experience for you!
Moreover, this tour can be combined with other excursions by Scape Park!
Departure from the pickup point
Our tour includes pick-up/drop-off from any hotel or pick-up point of Bavaro/Punta Cana and transportation in modern buses with expert drivers.
Walk through a trail surrounded by pristine jungle and learn about its flora and fauna, as well as about Taino tribe cultural legacy.
Las Ondas Cenote
Ascend the impressive cenote, discover original Taino pictograms, and learn about their purposes.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Approximate pick-up time from your hotel or pick-up point: 8 a.m./2 p.m.
Duration: 2 hours (+ about 30 minutes for transportation)
What to bring: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes and long hair tied up, good mood.
What’s included in the Cultural Route?
+ Comfortable Transportation, modern shuttles with AC – two way.
+ Unique local and cultural experience
• Participants cannot smoke or take any type of food or drink with them on the tour.
• The company reserves the right to prevent the participation of anyone deemed not fit for the tour as per our tour guides.
- Enjoy the unique eco and cultural expedition
- Learn about the tropical flora and fauna
- See impressive Las Ondas cenote
- The excursion can be combined with other excursions by Scape Park
- Any person whose age, physical or mental condition presents a safety risk will not be allowed to participate
Book your unique Cultural Route now!
Cenote Cultural Route by Scape Park
Cenote Cultural Route by Scape Park allows you to discover the Taino legacy, learn about local flora and fauna, and see amazing Las Ondas cenote. Transportation from any Bavaro/Punta-Cana pick-up point is included.